I haven't posted in a while but this is big info that needs passed on.

Starting today BOG is testing a return card system similar to the one for Ana and Elsa and the frozen sing along.

Today, all cards were given out early morning and there is no standby line for lunch.

So if you plan to eat at BOG for lunch, get here early and get a card. They will turn you away. No idea how long the test is or if/when it will be implemented for good.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't posted in a while but this is big info that needs passed on. Starting today BOG is testing a return card system similar to the one for Ana and Elsa and the frozen sing along. Today, all ca

I predict they roll some of the old FP machines back out and install them for situations like this, under the name "Fastpass Classic!".   

FP+ SMB. They need to dust off the old machines. That is all.

Thanks Dave. I heard that there is a similar test going on for Soarin'.

http://www.doctordisney.com/2014/07/30/new-standby-queue-test-soarin-doesnt-go-well/

I read that once they re-opened the stand-by line, the wait quickly shot up to three hours.  I don't know if that is from a reliable source.

I wonder if this is all an attempt to fix what FP+ broke?

Anyone remember if there was this much trouble when they started the old FP system?

I was at soarin yesterday and it was around 6pm and the stand by was closed down for the evening. We had our green pass so we were fine to go in the fast pass lane. My question is and I never thought of ask while I was there is that once they close down the standby can the green passes no longer be used because there technically is no stand by wait time any more?

I was at soarin yesterday and it was around 6pm and the stand by was closed down for the evening. We had our green pass so we were fine to go in the fast pass lane. My question is and I never thought of ask while I was there is that once they close down the standby can the green passes no longer be used because there technically is no stand by wait time any more?

What's going on with Soarin I haven't heard?

I thought I read somewhere that you could now get FP+ for BOG at lunch.  Am I wrong?  Or is this an addition?

As far as I now, those FP+'s for lunch are for resort guests only, and are very limited in availability.  To this point, they haven't advertised it, and only certain resort guests got email invitations to make the invitations.  But, even without the email invite, there is a site you can go to and plug in your resort reservation number and try to make a FP+ reservation.  It doesn't always work, though.

TCD

As far as I now, those FP+'s for lunch are for resort guests only, and are very limited in availability.  To this point, they haven't advertised it, and only certain resort guests got email invitations to make the invitations.  But, even without the email invite, there is a site you can go to and plug in your resort reservation number and try to make a FP+ reservation.  It doesn't always work, though.

TCD

I have plugged my info to the site and it says I already registered. News to me. This just in.....Disney doesnt do new tech very well.