I just came up with an ingenius idea.  i am hoping some wise fiend can make it happen, sells it to Disney and cuts me in for a modest sum.

I think someone much smarter than I needs to come up with a GPS system that would work in the parks to help navigate.

Imagine if we could say to Suri, "Find the Pirates of the Carribean" and she responded, "Okay, turn left as you exit the Crystal palace."

Oh boy. Wide fiends only???

Oh goodie.  I hate to be left out.  8)

I think this is a great idea.  That could even give Disney a reason to bring back Pal Mickey. 

Imagine the PR campaign... a bunch of people milling around the park talking to their stuffed Mickey Mouse.

We've been able to find continents and far away places for hundreds of years using maps and now we can't find the Carousel of Progress, which should be left unfound, or a rest room, without the use of an electronic device. 

Judging by the number of people I've almost plowed into because they're stopped in the middle of a walkway turning their maps this way and that, pointing and looking very flustered... yes.

I just came up with an ingenius idea.  i am hoping some wide fiend can make it happen, sells it to Disney and cuts me in for a modest sum.

I think someone much smarter than I needs to come up with a GPS system that would work in the parks to help navigate.

Imagine if we could say to Suri, "Find the Pirates of the Carribean" and she responded, "Okay, turn left as you exit the Crystal palace."

Oh boy. Wide fiends only???

I am tempted not to edit that.  :lol:

Oh goodie.  I hate to be left out.  8)

I think this is a great idea.  That could even give Disney a reason to bring back Pal Mickey. 

Imagine the PR campaign... a bunch of people milling around the park talking to their stuffed Mickey Mouse.

I am imagining a show like Fantasmic  ending and every body at the same time trying to speak to their Pal Mickey and hear the directions to their resort bus.

We've been able to find continents and far away places for hundreds of years using maps and now we can't find the Carousel of Progress, which should be left unfound, or a rest room, without the use of an electronic device. 

Long Live Carousel of Progress!!!

(It is amazing what i will find that must be posted right now when i should be doing my physical therapy exercises.)

Listen young lady, the interwebz can wait.  Go do your exercises! 

:heartsmiley:

Done!   :wub:

I will take on your challenge to design and build this product, Marty!!

The only thing is.....my Disney GPS will only guide people to the Main Street Bakery.  And it will take them back to 2011 so they can purchase a warm, ooey gooey cinnamon roll.  

:drwho-smiley:

:facepalm:

Oh, who am I kidding.   :bravo:

I just found a cool market that's part health food store, part international market, part locally sourced meet and produce.  They also have a cafe attached and often have things like falafel and shwarma on the menu for lunch.  I think I may have to go there tomorrow.  :)

Ever since the movie Avengers, my kids all want to try schwarma.   I will tell them to go work with Mo.

LOL - come on up!

Or they can give it a whirl at the Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco pavilion at Epcot.  The lamb/chicken combo plate is pretty hefty, definitely enough to share among a few people looking for a taste.  I found this photo...

l_2e4e1d60-5754-11e2-9fdf-e10f68600012.j