= there goes my November vacation budget!  8)

From Touring Plans...

Disney Partners With Pandora Jewelry

by Rikki Niblett

DC99325LOGO-b-300x82.jpg

©Pandora

Pandora is coming…and I don’t only mean the Pandora associated with Avatarland.  Instead I mean that Pandora Jewelry will be coming soon, as the company has entered into an alliance with the Walt Disney Company.

Beginning this November, a collection of Pandora’s 14k gold and sterling silver charms will go on sale featuring many of Disney’s favorite characters, like Mickey and Minnie.

The initial line that will be found at Pandora stores will consist of 25 styles. There will also be 16 additional styles that are only going to be sold at Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Disney Vacation Club properties, and on the Disney Cruise Line. Additionally both, Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom and La Mascarade d ‘Orleans in Disneyland, will unveil unique Pandora retail sections.

“We’re looking forward to the opportunities ahead through our alliance with Pandora,” said Tiffany Rende, senior vice president of Disney Corporate Alliances and Operating Participants.”In addition to debuting a new line of Pandora jewellery at retail level that we know will be a fan favorite, we are collaborating on other product lines and guest experiences at our domestic Parks and Resorts.”

The agreement will last for 10 years and will also include a sponsorship of the Magic Kingdom’s nightly fireworks spectacular, Wishes.

http://nblo.gs/Z7RIH

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you?   Like most men, I'm so excited about this development.

I have one Camila and two pandora. All my beads Camila and pandora fit on any of them.

Broke out my trusty DIT to Chamilla translating dictionary.   This should clear things up.     See how beautiful that bracelet is now, Dave?

For me it's a charm bracelet in a format that makes it less likely I'll break it. 

I've had traditional dangley charm bracelets in the past, and inevitably I lose charms or snag it on something and break it.

I got the Pandora bracelet last year and am slowly adding charms to it that are souvenirs or otherwise memorable.

It just happens that many of the ones I have so far are Disney related.  8)

So what is going to happen with the brand they are carrying now I wonder. I think both will fit the bracelets I hope

Good question. I think the beads they have now are Chamilia, which also fit the Pandora bracelets (I have a few).

I'm not sure if Pandora beads fit Chamilia though.

More from WDWMagic.  Looks like this might include some of the actual press release...

The Walt Disney Company and PANDORA have announced that they have entered into a new strategic alliance giving PANDORA jewelry a presence in both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort.

The agreement includes sponsorship of the Wishes nighttime firework show at the Magic Kingdom, and the creation of an original Disney themed jewelry collection launching at retail locations from the fall.

The new collection of hand finished sterling silver and 14K gold charms will feature inspirations from Disney’s beloved characters, including Mickey and Minnie Mouse. The initial launch, expected to roll out to stores early November 2014, will include 25 different styles; an additional 16 styles will be sold at Disney merchandise locations, including the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. The Disney collection from PANDORA will also be available in PANDORA stores throughout Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Central America and the Caribbean in November.

“Our consumers and retail partners have been requesting Disney-themed products for years and we are thrilled to finally offer them a brilliant assortment of charms that are the perfect balance of sophistication and whimsy,” said Scott Burger, President, PANDORA Americas. “Our design teams have worked tirelessly to build a collection that meets the exacting quality standards of PANDORA, preserves the integrity of the characters we have all come to love over the years, and gives our consumers another way to share their stories.”

“We're looking forward to the opportunities ahead through our alliance with PANDORA," said Tiffany Rende, senior vice president of Disney Corporate Alliances and Operating Participants. "In addition to debuting a new line of PANDORA jewellery at retail level that we know will be a fan favourite, we are collaborating on other product lines and guest experiences at our domestic Parks and Resorts."

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/magic-kingdom/news/12aug2014-disney-and-pandora-enter-into-strategic-alliance,-including-sponsorship-of-wishes-and-range-of-disney-themed-charms.htm

• 1 month later...

News below from Doctor Disney...

Chamilia Retiring Entire Disney Collection As PANDORA Coming To Parks
September 17, 2014 by Doctor Disney Leave a Comment

chamilia-disney.jpg

A little over a month ago, Disney announced they had come into a partnership with PANDORA Jewelry to sell it in Disney Parks. Yes, this includes their charms and bracelets. With this announcement, another was expected and it has now arrived – Chamilia has announced they are retiring their entire Disney collection.

CharmsAddict revealed the news on Sept. 16, 2014, and while it isn’t unexpected, it is upsetting to so many people.

The retirement is set to be effective as of Dec. 31, 2014, and that will surely have fans of Chamilia charms picking up any they can as fast as they can.

There are so many Disney charms from Chamilia, and they”ve been doing them for quite some time now. There are those of the classic characters, some from the attractions, and even for Disney Cruise Line.

If there is a specific Chamilia Disney charm you’re wanting or looking for, then you’ve got a little over three months to try and find it. You can guarantee that once the retirement is in place, the price of the charms will skyrocket on online auction sites.

http://www.doctordisney.com/2014/09/17/chamilia-retiring-entire-disney-collection-as-pandora-coming-to-parks/

Good question. I think the beads they have now are Chamilia, which also fit the Pandora bracelets (I have a few).

I'm not sure if Pandora beads fit Chamilia though.

I have a Chamila so I hope they fit both.

I have one Camila and two pandora. All my beads Camila and pandora fit on any of them.

This makes me sad, but I figured this would happen. I have a Chamilia bracelet.

Wonder if they'll do DCL themed ones with Pandora? 

I don't even know what language you people are speaking.  

I don't even know what language you people are speaking.  

Agreed :)

You should be happy about that.

I don't collect much of anything these days, but this is one little "collection" that adds up fast.

On the plus side, I can take it with me wherever I go.  :)

From the Disney Parks Blog.  Better start saving my pennies!

I recently shared an announcement about the new alliance with PANDORA Jewelry at Disney Parks. This fall, guests will find an original collection of hand-finished .925 sterling silver and 14K gold charms inspired by some of Disney’s most beloved characters. Today, I’m excited to tell you about some of the 16 items created specifically for Disney Parks.

pppsss736811-613x399.jpg

For starters, the essential must-have item for a PANDORA Jewelry collection is a charm bracelet. We are thrilled to release a sterling silver Disney Parks bracelet, featuring PANDORA’s unique threading system and a ball clasp engraved with our castle logo.

To personalize the bracelet, we will release several destination themed charms, including some for Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts (pictured above). The new sterling silver charms are hand-finished with flush-set cubic zirconia star detail.

pppsss736892-613x613.jpg

We will also release the “Mickey Mania” (pictured above), a sterling silver openwork Mickey charm with red, light yellow, black and white enamel.

pppsss739113-613x613.jpg

I particularly like the Minnie Sparkling Ear Hat dangle (pictured above), which is a nod to a must have souvenir from Disney Parks. The charm is beautifully crafted in sterling silver with 105 pave-set black crystals and nine pave-set, red-cubic zirconia in the bow detail.

The 16 Disney Parks specific items will only be found in select locations at Disney Parks. An additional 25 Disney-themed designs will also be launching in select retail locations at Disney Parks and at PANDORA stores throughout North America.

Select items will also be found on the Disney Parks online store at a future date.

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for additional looks at this exciting new collection.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/09/first-look-at-new-pandora-jewelry-coming-to-disney-parks-this-fall/