Did you know that you can write to your favorite Disney character and they will write back to you?

Check out this from The Main Street Mouse...

It's been awhile since we shared this.. Here are the addresses to send a letter to your favorite Disney character and get an autograph back so here they are. Also we have included the addresses to send your wedding invites to.

FYI: There is no cost and you do NOT need to include a return envelope. You can send your letter to whatever Disney character you want, there are no limits that we know of! A generic printed signature style postcard is sent back in many cases. We don't know if this works outside of the US, Canda and UK.

10569035_801850493187870_751520152652560

https://www.facebook.com/themainstreetmouse/photos/a.126666737372919.10370.117795974926662/801850493187870/?type=1&theater

Ok, I can see how this would be cool for a kid to get an autograph of his/her favorite character. And maybe a parent could convince the kid to do it this way rather than standing in line. But an adult sending a wedding invitation -- I know it's magical and all but that just seems weird. And, if you are sending a wedding invitation, why are M&M or Cinderella and Prince Charming the only ones who can get invited to a wedding?  What if I wanted to invite Timon and Baloo to my wedding. But they aren't allowed to get invitations. Not fair. And finally, why are Cinderella and Prince Charming using a PO box in Orlando for their mail. We already know where they live.

And finally, why are Cinderella and Prince Charming using a PO box in Orlando for their mail. We already know where they live.

That may be a mistake.

32830 is the Bay Lake/Lake Buena Vista zip code and there is a PO Box 10000 which among other things is the Public Relations and External Communications location.