I'm flying down to Disney and there is a good chance I may beat my parents and their camper there. Does bell services have a freezer I could put a lunch box in? I will probably be flying with frozen milk for the baby so that my parents can watch her while Adam and I do some stuff.

I was thinking that but for some reason on the way up to CT this weekend the freezer didn't keep cold so by time we got there a lot of stuff defrosted. It was fine on the way home. But that may be my only option because I think my freezer packs will be done by time I make it to the fort.

It was a dark and stormy night...

Ok it wasn't stormy.

I cannot divulge the gory details (Snarky nation security is at stake), but let's say it involved a FrIENDLY gesture of goodwill delivered by a golf cart with the lights off, using a flashlight app on a phone, and trying not to pee my pants or fall out of the golf cart from laughter, which was important, as I was driving.

:cupcake_smiley_girl:

Ok it wasn't stormy.

I cannot divulge the gory details (Snarky nation security is at stake), but let's say it involved a FrIENDLY gesture of goodwill delivered by a golf cart with the lights off, using a flashlight app on a phone, and trying not to pee my pants or fall out of the golf cart from laughter, which was important, as I was driving.

You can always blame Tom and Sha. 

I got the whole damn bunch of you beat. I camped next to him for a week!

Ok it wasn't stormy.

Giggle :)

Ok it wasn't stormy.

Hey! What happened to pics or it didn't happen?