"The Villains’ Sinister Soiree"

And just when you didn't think it could get any better, here you go.

A wicked takeover of Cinderella Castle is available for only $99 per person, plus tax, tip is included.

Admission to MNSSHP is required and is not included in the price.

But you get preferred viewing for the Halloween Parade and the Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular, 8:15pm parade showing only.

And listen to this, you will also take part in a dessert party at Cinderella’s Royal Table, where Lady Tremaine has taken over and invited some of her friends. Lady Tremaine will perform while guests enjoy themed desserts, non-alcoholic drinks, entertainment, and visits from some of the Disney Villains.

And if that isn't enough, you'll also receive an autograph card and souvenir Maleficent dragon cup. What a deal.

To make a reservation, and I know you will, call (407) 939-5262

One if the other travel agents I work with has an AP and received an email from Disney. Also on the Disney website under the mnsshp info.

That's interesting.

I got an email inviting me to buy tickets to Harambe Nights before it was announced to the public.

And to buy tickets to the Unleash the Villains fiasco.

Maybe because I bought tickets to that, they decided it would be best not to send me one about this overpriced money grab?

I wonder why the Disney Parks Blog hasn't announced it?

Waiting for the dust to settle after Saturday night's fiasco?

p.s. your link doesn't work.

TCD

It's Disney. They are still trying to get the Magic Bands to work on the Comfort Stations. Are you expecting quick results here?

True.

I think they must have a room full of CM's who try to top each other with whacky ways to get extra money from guests. 

Just like Walt used to do.

The Blog doesn't say that there are two seating times for the dessert party -which I believe means that each one will last an hour tops.

So, the part that I can't do with a regular MNSSHP party ticket is eat a cupcake in the castle while Lady Tremaine sings?  For an hour?  Maybe less?  That's what I'm getting for my $100?  Shoot, I'll show them.  I'm going to eat two cupcakes.

Oh, and I get a dragon cup.  I wonder if it's going to be high quality plastic like those LeFrou's Brew cups?  I hope it's actually the same cup with a dragon sticker on it.  That would be so awesome!

Where do I sign up?

TCD

And worth every penny. Come on people, book it!

Gotta pay for that huge raise that was just voted on somehow, thanks Jason.

Oh you mean the whopping 10 bucks an hour??  Wow, $400.00 a week before taxes and insurance is taken out and that 400 is only IF you are able to work 40 hours.

BIG DEAL--- NOT!

Jason, while you are in the castle, can you please look for the sock that Anna lost at the Cindy's breakfast a few years ago?  Lord knows I'm never stepping foot in that place again. 

And what exactly would you do with a sock that fit Anna a few years ago?  Make a sock puppet for a midget?

Next it will be for another $150.00 per person will serve you draft beer for 1 hour while you watch the fire works.

In addition to this event, people are already paying $80 for an after-hours party during the F&WF which doesn't include fireworks, attractions, or beer and it lasts just a few hours, so you're not that far off.