The great Wienermobile search

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are safe Rebekah, did not have record on. But the quote of the trip is, " I SEE IT! I SEE IT! More like a 6 yr old.

And if everyone misbehaves I will post the pic. Muhahahaha. Will good or evil win ?

Beckers I'm glad you finally achieved your life long dream. The pix are great and the kids are adorable. I bet Jason is relieved that this quest is over. But I'm betting hrs worried about what your next crazy adventure might be.

Ray, what about her parents? Life with Rebekah has been what does not age us, keeps us young! Would not have it any other way.

Ray, what about her parents? Life with Rebekah has been what does not age us, keeps us young! Would not have it any other way.

I guess before Brian came along she drove you nuts full time. Now at least she splits between y'all. Lol

Just curios, but does the expression "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" hold true in your family?

Ray,

"

I guess before Brian came along she drove you nuts full time. Now at least she splits between y'all. Lol

Just curios, but does the expression "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" hold true in your family?"

Sometimes seems she fell on the tree drip line, but for most part true. We drive Mimi nuts sayiny the same smart ass remark at the exact same time.

Rennie, good job closing 1st page, sorry Ray.

Jason check out the $ of Hot wheels. http://www.ohiwish.com

Sure I do all the hard work and Rennie gets all the credit. And the stinkin whistle.

Well I didn't want the stupid whistle in the first place. Who needs it.

(I do!!!). Lol

I'll be back to respond to everyone in a bit. Oh and don't go anywhere we have 2 more stops on our Trip and if everyone is behaved I will post the photo Rennie and Jason are talking about.

OK now your just teasing them.