You probably know that Prime Time is one of my favorite restaurants at Disney.  It can be a lot of fun.  And the food is always good for us.  

I have no experience with Sci Fi but I would like to try it sometime, especially if our group was small enough to get one of the cars....we would likely be at a regular table or split up so we've not done it.  But it looks kind of fun.  

I guess you can't go wrong with either one.  But my vote would be Prime Time.  Get the PBJ milkshake! 

Elena and I (and the kids) enjoyed our lunch at Prime Time. The server was a hoot. I wasn't hungry though. BIG problem. The app I got and the PB&J milkshake were the bomb. 

I think Z would LOVE the cars at Sci Fi, but how does a group of 4 sit there? I haven't been since high school. 

Elena and I (and the kids) enjoyed our lunch at Prime Time. The server was a hoot. I wasn't hungry though. BIG problem. The app I got and the PB&J milkshake were the bomb.

I think Z would LOVE the cars at Sci Fi, but how does a group of 4 sit there? I haven't been since high school.

The 4 seater cars are two in the front seat and two in the back. DD likes Sci if best and I think most kids would.