Love it!  So much more cozy and comfortable. :)

If I had to guess, I'd say the faucets are your favorite part of this, right?  They look so much more usable.

Definitely stealing the chalkboard contact paper idea!

How long did this take you guys, start to finish?

I do love the faucets!  What I love the most about them, is they were the easiest part... maybe 10 minutes per faucet to install :)

I was only able to work on this, early in the morning (usually 5:30a to 6:30a), but all in all I would say probably 5 hours to actually do the work...but that's because it took me a good 3 hours to get the prep done on the walls.  Those 5 hours do not include the time I took shopping for blinds :)

I cannot believe you did all of this in five hours. That is amazing!

Come help me with mine, I could really use the help!

Oh mercy... you all are doing such a beautiful job and (what you are doing) is SO MUCH WORK....pretty sure I'd mess things up for you.   Hope to get to see the Polly Luna in person one day :)

Great job with all the changes!

They make your camper look much newer and homey.

TCD

Thank you :)

I hope so, too! :) Hopefully before my little ones destroy it again. LOL

Haha...Tom always laughs and says "yeah, it looks cute...but you won't let us inside" :)

It is adorable!  I love it!

That looks great and so homey! ^_^

Thank you both!!

Those are some really nice fixes to your camper!! You know what's funny though, as much as I have customized the outside and the kitchen, I have no desire to do anything to the interior except with linens, pillows, etc. I don't even want curtains. I really like the clean classic interior.  Fortunately, I have blackout shades direct from the factory, so no issues there.

Very nice!  The decals in your daughter's area reminds me of when I was growing up, in our camper I had "my drawer" & I put a mod flower decal on it.  It was the '70's, you know. ;)

Haha... I think I had a few of those flowers :)

Now that you have the "camper renovation" bug, if/when you get this camper the way you want it, it will be time to get rid of it, buy another one and start all over again...

I know, right?  I'm working very hard at being so thankful for what we have (because I truly am)... but, I do think we're planning a trip to Lazydays RV center on one of our off days...I mean, it's always fun to look :)

I spy 2 plus a Minnie,

Yep... I have plans for a couple more :)

I forgot to say earlier, but I spy a hidden Mickey in your overhaul! 

I loved the one on your exterior!  I mean... (your family owning it) it was meant to be :)