Yeah... the helmet thing is pretty new (last couple of years).  Somebody must have sued somewhere... 

The new and improved Fort Safety Wildeness

At check-in, you will be given a giant roll of bubble wrap and haz-mat suits for each member of your party.

You put the suits on so you don't get bug bites or poison ivy.

You wrap each other in bubble wrap to be protected from bumps and bruises.

Pools will be filled in and changed to wading pools

Golf carts will be replaced by the pedal surrey cars that they have at Boardwalk.

All playgrounds will be removed

Tetherball ball will be replaced with a balloon.

Movie campfire will be replaced by a fan blowing red and yellow plastic "flames".

You will purchase pre cooked and cooled s'mores to hold over the flames with your hand.... no dangerous sticks.

Gravel at the sing along will be replaced with that chopped rubber spongey mat material.

All live animals will be trapped and replaced with animatronics.

All real trees will be removed and replaced with those silver Christmas trees.. No limbs falling on campers

I don't know why they don't have bigger ponies to cover the kids that aren't old enough for horse back riding. I think the horse back riding age is 9? I think Adam will be too be just a wee bit too big for the pony but has 3 years until he can do the horses. That's 3 years they could be getting money from me if they had more capable ponies.

I don't know why they don't have bigger ponies to cover the kids that aren't old enough for horse back riding. I think the horse back riding age is 9? I think Adam will be too be just a wee bit too big for the pony but has 3 years until he can do the horses. That's 3 years they could be getting money from me if they had more capable ponies.

Sorry, but that makes too much sense.

That type of thinking has no place among those in charge at the Fort.

TCD