Not wanting the dogs to feel left out of our upcoming trip, I picked up two Disney leashes, a Tinkerbell one and a Mickey/Pluto one.  Thought about the matching collars, but didn't like the design or the size, so I opted to get some bandanas and embroidered Mickey on one and Tink on the other:

lb.jpg

I used to keep bandanas on the dogs a good bit of the time, then got out of the habit.  But they were just the plain red ones... like you'd see at HDDR.  Didn't take them long to get used to them. 

I love them! I need something cute for my little holy terror. Found a disney collar, but she is so tiny, nothing fits.  A bandana is a great idea....assuming she will leave it on. Apparently she is not as into disney fashion as I am. Go figure...

The Tinkerbell one is for the GrandDog.  Will get pics next time she is over.  Which come to think of it will be tonight.  DD works 12-hr sifts, so we dog sit.

Love it!  We're going to need to see pictures of the pups modeling them too, of course. :)

Thanks Missy!

Every time I pick up my boy from the groomer he has some kind of handsome bandana.  These are so cute Karen!