I just read the Mine Ride is on fire?

Just saw this article...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/fire-breaks-out-at-disney-world-mine-train-ride/29486806

Fire breaks out at Disney World mine train ride Officials say ash from fireworks may be to blame for starting fire

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -

A mine train ride at Walt Disney World had to be closed after a fire broke out, Disney officials said.

The incident happened after 10 p.m. Saturday when ash from a possible firework fallout landed on top of the attraction, Reedy Creek fire officials said.

The ash caught some decorative material on outside of the structure to start.

Officials said the fire was difficult to access due to its location. An aerial ladder was used to put the fire out.

No injuries or major damage was reported to the structure. Officials said it didn't take long to put the fire out.

We watched the fireworks by the mine train before it open.  The wind was blowing strong out of the north like tonight. I could not believe how much debris from the fire works was coming down in the park.  We ended up standing under a building after a couple of large pieces of the paper shell fell on the umbrella to the table we were sitting on.  They looked like 1/2 of a volley ball and one of them was smoldering when it hit the ground.  I am surprised there are not more fires.