I thought at one point she was meeting at the flag pole. I feel bad her and Duffy Elizabeth loves the stuffed animals we have of them and we aren't going to EPCOT. Sorry kid but I'm not forking out $200 for her to see them.

Now that I think about it I think it was a 24 hour day where I saw her on their live feed and the flag pole.

I tried to look up characters using the MDE app and its 11:05 pm. Was told. "ZZZZzzzzzzz.....The Characters are all asleep". lol

I thought that was too cute though I wish it said where they usually are as an option and not just "current".

Hope your little one gets her chance to meet Marie.

Diane

Disney is selling an adorable hat and mitten thing for little girls.  It's of Marie, a little white cat hat that fits over head and ears with two long 'arms' that end in muffs/mittens.  It's very cute, saw several little girls wearing them.  Could have used one myself, but just wouldn't fit.  I know for sure, 'cause I tried one on.

Disney is selling an adorable hat and mitten thing for little girls. It's of Marie, a little white cat hat that fits over head and ears with two long 'arms' that end in muffs/mittens. It's very cute, saw several little girls wearing them. Could have used one myself, but just wouldn't fit. I know for sure, 'cause I tried one on.

You are right. It's super cute. I actually wore the matching tail to that set for halloween. Rick wore the Sully tail. It sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not. We heard "hey, nice tail!" a lot.

I can confirm that she's been out in the Town Square (flag pole) area the last couple of times I've been to the MK (in October).

She switches out with another character, so she may not be there the entire time.

TCD

Minnie meets from park open until around 10, then marie starts meeting when Minnie goes back to SBC.

If anyone has questions about a character, let me know.