Lost my mind, finally starting the report!

The baby figured out how to get out of her straps and I spent a lot of time trying to get her to sit back down, I finally realized I had an extra clip and was able to put it so she finally couldn't get out of the straps.

15687065789_003e804a12.jpg

I had high hopes for this picture, but yeah, not that good.

15873087405_a1cd92a31d.jpg

The baby wanted to see Olaf up close

15685570898_5a15039457.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were going to eat at DTD but everything looked crowded, I didn't feel like paying for a sit down, and I was not sure where would be best with food allergies so we decided to eat back at the camper. We lucked out and a bus was waiting to go back to the Fort, and we were the only ones on it. Adam bought a small Lego train and he worked on it while I got lunch together, I think it was a combination of left over pasta from Roaring Forks and grilled cheese sandwiches. Tonight was the Christmas party so it was a mandatory nap day. Adam never naps at home unless he is sick, but God bless Disney air that makes napping possible.

Thanks to TCD posting about the extra Mine Trains FP, I was able to snag them before Mvmcp, our window was 5:30-6:30. I know you can get into the party early but I didn't want to leave the baby for that long because we planned on staying until close. Around 5, Adam and I headed to the dock and caught the boat to the Contemporary and took the walking path. It was a nice walk when you are refreshed and excited but I can imagine it would be a drag at night.

The sunset was really pretty, too bad I didn't get a better picture.

15901212882_4fd663106a.jpg

This is what greeted us. But this was old news as Lou told me the prior night it was sold out.

15899907801_b10672ee6c.jpg

We knew we had to head straight for Seven Dwarves Mine train because it was almost 6 and we only had until 6:30 for our FP. We walked right on. It's a fine ride, the mine scene is cute but it's short. I didn't notice any rocking of the cars until Adam and I worked on rocking it. I can imagine with 2 adults you could make a noticeable difference. We bought these necklaces as soon as we walked in the park, $10 (doesn't seem bad for Disney prices!) and I can see us using them over and over.

15901888445_91ace6270b.jpg

After Seven Dwarves we stopped for a LeFou's Brew, Adam didn't like the top layer so I scooped it off and tossed it.

15716128287_0d8aeed72c.jpg

We really liked it but couldn't finish it. We went and walked right into meet Ariel and then rode the ride. Adam is not a fan of the park with Ursula, and guess where we got stopped for a few mins? He wasn't too happy with me. As we were walking out we walked passed Devores and said a quick hello as Adam was dragging me off for some rides. Next up was the speedway. He has always loved this ride. He finds it hilarious to not steer and just let it ram back and forth. I can't say I share his excitement for that.

It was 6:45 or so and we needed to eat. We ate at Cosmic Rays since it was right there and we knew the dance party would start soon. This is the menu they gave us to look at, made ordering easier.

15901247602_55487c4f40.jpg

We split the nugget meal and got a side of apples (which was dumb to pay for because I could have gotten them free during the party).

The food was good and hot.

15685482208_d3463b4c87.jpg

Next up we danced a little at the dance party.

15872359352_2ecd4db725.jpg

Then we rode the people mover, 15253343753_6125cddec1.jpg

Then we rode Buzz light Year twice in a row, there was no line so we didn't have to get off but by time our second time finished the line had built a lot. Then we rode the Astro Orbiters, or as mY family calls them the mommy dumpers.

He was having a really good time.

15685673690_f045f3555b.jpg

We went back on Buzz again, then rode the barnstormer.

First row on barnstormer!

15871017171_cb97c9a8b0.jpg