I'm officially a member of team Lou, blow up the EWP. Holy crap it is insanely loud! In the camper with the air on it's still loud and clear as day. Why on earth do they need it that loud?!?

I so love hearing the boats and train, the EWP? Not so much. At least not at this volume.

I'm officially a member of team Lou, blow up the EWP. Holy crap it is insanely loud! In the camper with the air on it's still loud and clear as day. Why on earth do they need it that loud?!?

I so love hearing the boats and train, the EWP? Not so much. At least not at this volume.

Yep... we love the 100 loop EXCEPT for the EWP (that and the all the idiots honking the GC horns after the EWP).  I'm telling you, when were were there last month, I was convinced that on a few nights they turned it up even louder and pointed the speakers right. at. our.  site.   LOUD.  

Oh well... guess it's part of the magic...at least that's what I kept telling myself :)

I'm totally going blank, what is a EWB? Since we are staying in the preferred loops this time should I be worried?

I'm not sure I'm snarky enough to be considered part of Team Lou. Is understanding EWB a prerequisite of Team Lou?

Darn it, I thought we had this trip planned out now I have to learn about EWB and Team Lou too?

I'm totally going blank, what is a EWB? Since we are staying in the preferred loops this time should I be worried?

I'm not sure I'm snarky enough to be considered part of Team Lou. Is understanding EWB a prerequisite of Team Lou?

Darn it, I thought we had this trip planned out now I have to learn about EWB and Team Lou too?

My fat fingers down arrowed by mistake....can someone up it for me?  (Sorry)

And it's EWP....Electric Water Parade (or Pageant).