Fastpass+ Window Did Not Open at Midnight......WTF?

I got what i needed, but i skipped forward a few days to get Anna&Elsa, because the first few days I tried to get them, the FPs were already gone. I skipped to the middle of the vacation and was able to get them a couple times. Then I went back to the beginning and worked everything else out.

Hey let me tell you this system is awesome, my crystal ball suckered though. Schedule HS for a day with thunderstorms and rain all day. Spent half the day trying to get TSM for six. Oh I found them for two at a time scattered throughout the day. #disneymgmtawesomeness

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got some sort of an answer on this from one of the CM's at reservations - the fast pass+ system doesn't open until the parks close, so if there is a park open super late (ie MK 2 am EMH) some nights the reservation window will not open until then.

Take it with a grain of salt based on the source.

I finally got some sort of an answer on this from one of the CM's at reservations - the fast pass+ system doesn't open until the parks close, so if there is a park open super late (ie MK 2 am EMH) some nights the reservation window will not open until then.

Sounds plausible.

Sounds plausible.

Sounds plausible.