SEARCH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL....A CAMP SITE FOR CHRISTMAS WEEK!!

Hi gang, we are new to the site but have been trekking down from Massachusetts to worship the Mouse and staying at the Fort for about 15 years now. (Big fans of the 700 loop)...Never knew this site was out there...Way cool....Now I know I might stand a better chance of winning the lottery but here goes...We are looking for anyone who has a reservation the week of the 12/22 thru 12/27 and can't use it....I know its a long shot and we are hitting "refresh" on the reservation site about every 10 mins for any cancellations....If anyone knows of anyone who unfortunately can't make the trip this year we'd appreciate a heads up...Again I know the chance is slim but figured we'd cover all the bases...Thanks in advance... I love the site and look forward to meeting some of you when we get down there....Soon I hope! 

First off:

Welcomepic_28.gif

I would recommend you contact our TA in residence, Jason. Even though the chances of winning the lottery are probably better, he has been known to find a bag of "Pixie Dust" and work a little magic now and then. Doesn't cost you anything to use his agency.

That awesome.

What days will you be there?

Not quite sure yet.  We hadn't expected to be able to get a res over XMas so had planned on being there from around Dec16-Dec20 but to get the res, he made it longer and it's extending over XMas so now we might rethink our stay and spend XMas there.  Also depends what / when we can get elsewhere (we're planning on spending a week in the Fort Myers area as well)

Not quite sure yet. We hadn't expected to be able to get a res over XMas so had planned on being there from around Dec16-Dec20 but to get the res, he made it longer and it's extending over XMas so now we might rethink our stay and spend XMas there. Also depends what / when we can get elsewhere (we're planning on spending a week in the Fort Myers area as well)

We're debating the same thing. Make sure to join the official Christmas GG thread.