Best/Easiest area to unload golf cart.

This will be the first time we will be bringing the golf cart up in the bed of the truck. I have practice loaded and unloaded it in the driveway on level ground.

Today when I loaded it I back the truck into a shallow ditch and that made it so much easier (read less stressful), is there anywhere at the Fort that could be used like that?

I know out in the parking lot there is a very small dip that I backed the flatbed trailer in to load and unload but not sure how much that little bit will help when it comes to the height of a F250 4×4.

This will be the first time we will be bringing the golf cart up in the bed of the truck. I have practice loaded and unloaded it in the driveway on level ground.

Today when I loaded it I back the truck into a shallow ditch and that made it so much easier (read less stressful), is there anywhere at the Fort that could be used like that?

I know out in the parking lot there is a very small dip that I backed the flatbed trailer in to load and unload but not sure how much that little bit will help when it comes to the height of a F250 4×4.

We thought about bringing our linx levelers and building ramps, just like leveling, and driving the front end up to make more of an incline. That being said, the first time we backed the cart out with no incline it scared us to death so now we bring it in a trailer.

There is a spot coming into the Fort where the road turns off back to the service area where I've seen people do that.  The old railroad bed runs through there and there is a berm of some sort that people use.  I don't know if that's been changed, landscaped, or something to prevent it....been a few years since I've noticed.  Here is a pic I took there of someone using that spot.

P1020694.JPG

There is a spot coming into the Fort where the road turns off back to the service area where I've seen people do that.  The old railroad bed runs through there and there is a berm of some sort that people use.  I don't know if that's been changed, landscaped, or something to prevent it....been a few years since I've noticed.  Here is a pic I took there of someone using that spot.

The big mound that everyone used is now blocked off.

I offload in the unhitching area pull outs. It usually turns into a show with all the people stopping to watch. The deck on the back of the truck is 5 feet tall. I use two sets of ramps. Unloading has never been an issue. Loading in the rain has been though. Aluminum ramps with wet tires does not climb well. But I figured out to put towels on the ramps and it just goes right up without spinning a tire. 

After unloading I will run to the sight on the golf cart and scope it out to see if there are any obstructions in the way, if I think I can fit i it, and then either go back to get the truck or go to the front to request a new sight.

Of course....can't have anything that makes life easier for the PAYING guests.

I think it was done to eleminate the liability. You know if someone dumped their cart it would have been DISNEY's fault for letting them use a mound of dirt.

One place I usually unload (with ramps), is in the overflow lot. The "main road" as I call it going through the overflow parking, as head towards the old kennel. On the right side, about halfway down the road there is a light post in a grassy area between the marked parking spot. If you look you will notice that this grassy area has a large depression. I pull around to the parking lot side and back my truck's rear tires into this depression, which significantly lowers the rear of my truck, making it a lot easier to load and unload my cart with the ramps I have.