I just noticed the Disney gift cards at Sams at the beginning of November. I go about 3-4 times a month so each time I go I buy the Disney gift cards and then apply it to my account. We have 6 months until we leave so even if I only go to Sams 15 times that's still over $100 I save. Plus, I use my Walmart MasterCard and get the cash back rewards.

You could also pay off the balance in advance with the gift cards so you dont have to take the time at check in. 

This is what we are doing for our next trip.

I think Target allows buying Gift cards with a gift card but even that I have seen conflicting reports. It may deped on your particular store. 

I know you can online. I will pickup Target gift cards from an online discount gift card website (can I post that here? don't want to ruffle any purple feathers) and can get them as much as 10% off. If you have a Target Red Card and have it as your defualt payment in your online Target account you will get 5% off your transaction so I can potentially save 15%. At checkout I just change the payment type from the Red Card to gift cards and use the ones I purchased online.

The only downside to this is that I can only get 3 gift cards per transaction and they are $50 cards so if you need a lot of them you will have several transactions to make.

I know you can online. I will pickup Target gift cards from an online discount gift card website (can I post that here? don't want to ruffle any purple feathers) and can get them as much as 10% off. If you have a Target Red Card and have it as your defualt payment in your online Target account you will get 5% off your transaction so I can potentially save 15%. At checkout I just change the payment type from the Red Card to gift cards and use the ones I purchased online.

The only downside to this is that I can only get 3 gift cards per transaction and they are $50 cards so if you need a lot of them you will have several transactions to make.

That's clever! Of course you can post it. We laugh at silly rules like that. 

That's clever! Of course you can post it. We laugh at silly rules like that. 

Here, let me laugh for you.... :rofl2:

as long as you don't own the website and you are not trying to advertise and just trying to provide information, go for it

Todd please post or pm me the website with the discounted Target gift cards.

Also can you buy Target gift cards for the exact amount you want? Or do sell for fixed amounts? I.E. $25 or $50.

The reason I ask is if you buy $150 Disney gift card it would cost you $137.50. So do you buy a Target card for $137.50 or $150?

The site I use is raise.com (no affiliation :D) 

You have to search for available gift cards for different stores and you can see what is available. I have alerts setup so that when one gets to a certain % off it will email me to let me know, but you better be quick about it for higher discounts. I had 2 emails today about Disney gift cards at 8% off ($50 gift cards for $46), in the time it too me to click the link in the email and select "buy" on the site they were gone. The Disney ones ALWAYS go fast..

• 2 weeks later...

We buy our gift cards at Giant Eagle and get the .20 fuel perks. Buy enough to get a free tank of gas, go outside and fill up the truck, go back in and buy another round and save the points. Use the points on the way to the fort to get a second free tank of gas. When hauling the camper, free gas is nice.

Last trip I spent almost an hour on the phone reading off $15 and $25 gift cards. Our local Giant Eagle runs out of $50 and over quickly so I usually buy up their entire stock of smaller cards. That and the small ones make good presents for the nephews who usually go with us.

Thanks,

Ryan