All of the sites including partial hookup sites now have cable as of about 2009

Great! Appreciate the info. While we hope to have no time to watch any cable, you never know and the ability to get good internet with the modem is a plus. Wife and I both have jobs where we might just have to break out the laptop and using free internet beats using up the data plan. 

Great! Appreciate the info. While we hope to have no time to watch any cable, you never know and the ability to get good internet with the modem is a plus. Wife and I both have jobs where we might just have to break out the laptop and using free internet beats using up the data plan. 

We don't watch a lot of TV, but it is nice to take a quick glance at the weather before heading out in the morning, and fall asleep to the classic cartoons.

If you both want to be on the computer at the same time, bring your own wireless router and hook it up to the Fort's modem.

We don't watch a lot of TV, but it is nice to take a quick glance at the weather before heading out in the morning, and fall asleep to the classic cartoons.

If you both want to be on the computer at the same time, bring your own wireless router and hook it up to the Fort's modem.

Ya I read that about bringing the wireless router. I am a broadcast engineer and IT support and you can bet I'll have my usual load of goodies for all things related to electronic communications. 

Thanks Mouseketab and everyone else for the help. 

Depending upon where your campsite is you might be able to pickup WiFi. We had a site in the 1300 loop close enough to The Meadows that we were able to use the WiFi. While the signal was not good enough for streaming it was adequate for doing some e-mail and web browsing. 

Depending upon where your campsite is you might be able to pickup WiFi. We had a site in the 1300 loop close enough to The Meadows that we were able to use the WiFi. While the signal was not good enough for streaming it was adequate for doing some e-mail and web browsing. 

We were across from the Meadows in 1003 this year, and got a WiFi signal from the Meadows, but too weak to do anything. Had to turn WiFi off on our phones so that 4G would kick in or make sure the phones would connect to our MiFi instead of Disney Guest

Ah so maybe my WIFI booster setup will pick up a plenty good soignal. When I get there the later part of Feb I'll try it out and post my site and how well it works.

Ah so maybe my WIFI booster setup will pick up a plenty good soignal. When I get there the later part of Feb I'll try it out and post my site and how well it works.

We were in the 1500 loop for the 4th of July and brought our own wireless N router and hooked it up the the cable modem we signed out at the Meadow trading post. We had great signal and speed.

We have 2 Iphone 4s and we have found inside our RV, service would be in and out. For my laptop my hubby got me a Virgin MIFi. The service is wonderful. Good part about the Virgin is I don't have to pay a monthly subscription to use it. When I go to the Ft, I just activate it and it is good for a month.Unless I go over.