You know, the one where the board has a hole and there are usually two boards and 4-10 bean bags....

I've seen these at campgrounds and I think they're super cute however... looking online, they are not cheap!  Can anyone recommend a particular brand (there are so many out there).  I'd like to get one that isn't very large, but is very sturdy.

Thoughts??

Jarts were the best!!!!! Then some government nanny went and banned them because the general populace has the brains of a gnat and couldn't figure out that you had to keep your eye on them as they were traveling towards you!

But back to the original question. A while ago Lowes had a pattern and material sheet showing how to make a set. Check Instructables.com, they have instructions also.

We got a fabric and PVC set at a yard sale. It's a regular size one, but it's not as stiff a top as a wooden one. So it's more for family fun and not regulation play. But it folds up and is lightweight .

Another fun game is ladder ball.

All I have to say is Jason and horseshoes... Watch out

Bean bags dont hurt as much when they hit people or cars....

:lol:

Another fun game is ladder ball.

Is that fun?  I've never played it and (just by looking at it) I cannot figure out how play it.  However...like corn hole, that's another game I've seen at campsites.

Our daughter gave us something similar to a Bocce Ball Jarts set without the points. It has a white, weighted throwing thing you throw out and has colored throwing things you try to get close to it. It also has a set of rings you can use like a bean toss, Jarts or horse shoes. We keep it in the trailer for something do during down time. this looks a lot like what she got us, http://www.target.com/p/lawn-dart-bocce-set/-/A-14896128 .

Our daughter gave us something similar to a Bocce Ball Jarts set without the points. It has a white, weighted throwing thing you throw out and has colored throwing things you try to get close to it. It also has a set of rings you can use like a bean toss, Jarts or horse shoes. We keep it in the trailer for something do during down time. this looks a lot like what she got us, http://www.target.com/p/lawn-dart-bocce-set/-/A-14896128 .

That looks cute...