Okay so many of you know we traveled to China to adopt our sweet baby boy.  We got home about 2 weeks ago.  

I don't have the time to do a TR on here, but I am doing a blog.  So I'm going to post it on here.  You can go back and read whatever, but I'm posting on a good starting point.  This is when we were live in China.  We didn't take our laptop to China so we just posted ipad pictures from there.  (yes we were those people)  Then when we got home, I've been doing a detailed trip report.  So far, I'm only about half way done with the pictures.  I'll post on here when I do a new blog post.  

I'll check back on here when I can for comments or questions.  

https://byfaithadopt.wordpress.com/2015/01/10/china-day-1-2-3/

Make sure you go in the right order, so check the dates.  I hope it won't be too confusing!  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay so many of you know we traveled to China to adopt our sweet baby boy.  We got home about 2 weeks ago.     I don't have the time to do a TR on here, but I am doing a blog.  So I'm going to post it

I don't know what to say except thanks for sharing. Not just your blog but your heart.

So glad you're sharing with us!

I hope doing it this way works for everyone.  I also hope our journey makes people aware of the millions of orphans all over the world (even here) that need homes! 

Thanks for sharing!  Can't wait to read the blog and see all the pictures!  The one you posted from the airport was precious.

I hope you enjoy it!  

Thanks so much for sharing your journey and congratulations on your beautiful new baby boy!!

Thank you so much!  He is precious!

The boys have gotten so big. I started reading, but need to go back and read some more when I am not supposed to be teaching my girls.

I know I can't believe my last trip report was only a little over a year ago.  They are huge now.  

I just got through reading most of your blog.  What an amazing adventure!  And I thank God for your many blessings!

We are so thankful to God too.  Thanks for reading!  

I just read the updates on the blog... what a beautiful family you have :)   Praise God for the miracle of this sweet little boy, Praise God for the safe journey to bring him home, Praise God that Flint is starting to adjust and settle in, Praise God that your big boys have been loving and accepting.... Praise God for the gift of adoption... Praise God that He adopted us.

I will lift you in prayer as God brings you to mind.  May God continue to guide your family as you walk through these next several months of adjustment.  May this first year be one filled with the tears of joy, the kind that only true sacrifice and redemption can bring.  May your home know peace and laughter through the struggles, may you be given wisdom...patience... and may your cup continue to runneth over with love.

Blessing to you all...

I have a few Chinese restaurants I have machines in and I always feel like they are all watching me. Now I know they are. Lol.

What I wouldn't give for 60 degrees right now.

What no snacks? I live for snacks.

How did the pizza at papa johns compare to papa johns here in the states?

Looking forward to the next update.

I just read the updates on the blog... what a beautiful family you have :)   Praise God for the miracle of this sweet little boy, Praise God for the safe journey to bring him home, Praise God that Flint is starting to adjust and settle in, Praise God that your big boys have been loving and accepting.... Praise God for the gift of adoption... Praise God that He adopted us.

I will lift you in prayer as God brings you to mind.  May God continue to guide your family as you walk through these next several months of adjustment.  May this first year be one filled with the tears of joy, the kind that only true sacrifice and redemption can bring.  May your home know peace and laughter through the struggles, may you be given wisdom...patience... and may your cup continue to runneth over with love.

Blessing to you all...

Thank you.  We need lots of prayers. Lots of hard days.  And being trapped in the house because of the cold doesn't help.  

Glad you shared. What an awesome story.

Thanks!

Your blog is great!

It's great to read how well your older boys are adjusting to their new brother.  I hope that the bonding continues to go well, and that Flint's hearing limitations are correctible.

TCD

They are doing great still.  And we are almost 100% sure the hearing aides will help him hear perfectly.