But you can go to a kiosk after using 3 in one park and try to get a 4th there. But that's pretty much useless anywhere but the MK.

A better strategy is to RD one park and schedule your FPs at the second park.

But rope dropping is just not a vacation who wants to be on that kind of schedule.

It's vacation sleep.

I'm used to getting up at 3:30am. I could rope drop like a fool, but my kids have other plans this trip.

I'm always up at the buttcrack of dawn, so rope dropping is not an issue for me.  Even when we had AP's we did it....to avoid the big crowds.

I guess one reason we don't rope drop though is even though we don't plan on closing the park we always do.

It's vacation sleep.

I'm used to getting up at 3:30am. I could rope drop like a fool, but my kids have other plans this trip.

I'm always up at the buttcrack of dawn, so rope dropping is not an issue for me.  Even when we had AP's we did it....to avoid the big crowds.

I guess one reason we don't rope drop though is even though we don't plan on closing the park we always do.

But rope dropping is just not a vacation who wants to be on that kind of schedule.

The biggest benefit to FP+ for us is that we'll never have to do rope drop again!  The only reason DH and I ever did it was to ride TSM.

What we talked about being cool is figuring out how to pull off visiting all 4 parks in one day and doing a roller coaster at each one. But, I hate lines...

Speaking from personal experience, you can still do it without super long waits.  The problem with park hopping and FP+ for headliners, is that by the time you get to the next park, the return times if you can get your next FP will likely be too late for you to hang around and still hit all the other parks.

If it were me I'd use FP for MK and do that last. Hit HS first as close to rope drop as you can swing it and do RnRC first thing - single rider if you need to.  Then hit AK - you can always single rider Everest too if it's busy.  No coasters at Epcot so... Test Track?  Again you can single rider, then hit MK last and use your FP.  Only catch is that you'll need to ballpark how late you'll be hitting MK to book your FP.  I'd pick a night with late hours if you can, and book them as late as possible to leave plenty of time.

I'd also check crowd calendars first to decide what day to try it.  Ideally if you can do AM EMH at HS you'll get a good head start.  And depending on the crowd predictions, EP and AK order could swap. And as always, depending on crowd levels, speed and stamina, your mileage may vary.  8)

We are MUCH better at closing parks than opening them.

Ditto!!