I hate the MyDisneyExperience website

I've been having issues for weeks linking to people. I tried multiple browsers, on multiple computers in multiple locations. I got an error every time. Finally, Katman got it to work. 

Last night, MDE told me my password was wrong. I knew it wasn't, so I tried again. Nope. Switched from Chrome to IE, and that worked. 

Today, neither Chrome or IE will work. I tried calling the help line in the error message, and all circuits are busy. 

As I've stated before. we are just coming back to the Parks after a 5 year break.

I'm used to technology, but Disney's idea of MDE/MB package still needs a lot of work.

They haven't worked out the bugs and are trying to do too many things with it, with way too many people.

Like TCD said there hasn't been a visit where something with the bands and FP didn't work.

We've had FP times and access disappear.

We actually got Mine Train added to 2 of our bands with 5 minutes left on the hour and we hadn't had that listed as one of our selections.  We had already 3 booked.   GD and I ran over there from HM and got the no entrance spinning blue on the reader.  Showed my MDE with the ride listed and they let us thru.

Why is it so had to add or subtract people to link?

Some of my kids are listed in MDE 3 times and I can't get rid of the extras.

And don't get me started about adding kids to reservations and their ages have changed since the last booking.  You can't use their same profile and just alter the age.  You have to create an entire new one.

Man... I guess we've been VERY lucky as yes, there have been times when it's been down and it can run VERY slow however... for the most part, it's worked really well for us.

Of course, now that I've said that, this next trip will be a bear.  So, okay... I take it back.  MDE stinks!!    :)

Man... I guess we've been VERY lucky as yes, there have been times when it's been down and it can run VERY slow however... for the most part, it's worked really well for us.

Of course, now that I've said that, this next trip will be a bear.  So, okay... I take it back.  MDE stinks!!     :)

See, this is the typical comment that I see on other sites.

If you are only visiting WDW once a year during a non-busy time, the system very well may work flawlessly for you.

But you don't understand how bad it is when it's busy, or if you have guests who will be with you on one trip, but not on another.

TCD

I've been having problems with MDE and the site as a whole in Firefox on the Mac for a while now.  I'll get a couple of clicks in and pages just stop loading and everything freezes up. And I'm usually pretty good about keeping my Firefox browser updated.

If I switch to Chrome it's usually ok.

It really is amazing that they spent so much money on such a huge steaming pile of crap.

As I've said before, there has not been one trip.  Not one, where some part of their crappy technology fails to work as it should.

It's all that much more important that it all works perfectly and reliably when Disney is pushing people to use MDE for just about everything these days. 

You are preaching to the choir here, GDF.

It really is amazing that they spent so much money on such a huge steaming pile of crap.

As I've said before, there has not been one trip.  Not one, where some part of their crappy technology fails to work as it should.

WDW is truly run by a bunch of idiots.

TCD

Too many eggs in one basket.

Maybe they can start handing out time stamped pieces of paper to get on the rides.

I can just see it now when the entire system goes belly up and you try to get your reserved meal at BOG, and they have no idea what you ordered!

I've been having problems with MDE and the site as a whole in Firefox on the Mac for a while now.  I'll get a couple of clicks in and pages just stop loading and everything freezes up. And I'm usually pretty good about keeping my Firefox browser updated.

If I switch to Chrome it's usually ok.

Try incognito mode on Chrome. It works 99% of the time for me. 

See, this is the typical comment that I see on other sites.

If you are only visiting WDW once a year during a non-busy time, the system very well may work flawlessly for you.

But you don't understand how bad it is when it's busy, or if you have guests who will be with you on one trip, but not on another.

TCD

We made 5 trips last year :)

Not regulars like the TCD family of course...  ;)

That's not a watch.  You're still wearing your MagicBand.

Hmmm, now there's a big wide open market for Disney.

Magic bands incorporated into watches or the newer FITBIT types of health monitors.

You could have Baymax  scolding you when you ate too much junk food while you are scanning your MB to pay for lunch