I hate the MyDisneyExperience website

I love MDE also.

Y'all are looking at this whole MDE all wrong.

I wasn't going to share this little MDE trick.

Here's what you do. Make your FP+ picks using the MDE app using your phone. Then take a screen shot of your three FP+ selections.

Now here's where it gets tricky. So I'll try to explain like this.

Say you first picked

SDMT at 8:00 am

IASW at 9:00 am

HM at 10:00 am

And you have a screen shot as evidence.

Now change all 3 of your FP+ picks to

BTMRR at 10:00 am

Splash mountain at 11;00 am

And POTC at 12:00 pm

Take screen shot and repeat as many times as you wish. Then keep your last picks on your MDE.

Now when you get to MK that morning go to SDMT at 8:00 am and of course your MB won't work. Show the CM your screen shot showing you did have a FP+ and like magic they'll let you on.

Don't think it'll work?

Try it. I actually had a CM tell me to take a screen shot of my MDE FP+ selections just in case something goes wrong. And guess what? I went wrong. I showed the CM at the attraction my screen shot and I got on.

Now don't share this little trick with anyone else.

I love MDE also.

Y'all are looking at this whole MDE all wrong.

I wasn't going to share this little MDE trick.

Here's what you do. Make your FP+ picks using the MDE app using your phone. Then take a screen shot of your three FP+ selections.

Now here's where it gets tricky. So I'll try to explain like this.

Say you first picked

SDMT at 8:00 am

IASW at 9:00 am

HM at 10:00 am

And you have a screen shot as evidence.

Now change all 3 of your FP+ picks to

BTMRR at 10:00 am

Splash mountain at 11;00 am

And POTC at 12:00 pm

Take screen shot and repeat as many times as you wish. Then keep your last picks on your MDE.

Now when you get to MK that morning go to SDMT at 8:00 am and of course your MB won't work. Show the CM your screen shot showing you did have a FP+ and like magic they'll let you on.

Don't think it'll work?

Try it. I actually had a CM tell me to take a screen shot of my MDE FP+ selections just in case something goes wrong. And guess what? I went wrong. I showed the CM at the attraction my screen shot and I got on.

Now don't share this little trick with anyone else.

Good luck with that.

Screen shots don't work anymore.  The CM's require you to pull up the actual app and show them.  Which is a huge pain in the butt.  You know how slow that app is to load, and how buggy it is.  But, they don't care.  If you can't show it on your app, you don't ride. If you have a problem with that, they tell you to go to guest services.

TCD

Good luck with that.

Screen shots don't work anymore.  The CM's require you to pull up the actual app and show them.  Which is a huge pain in the butt.  You know how slow that app is to load, and how buggy it is.  But, they don't care.  If you can't show it on your app, you don't ride. If you have a problem with that, they tell you to go to guest services.

TCD

Sounds to me like it's all Ray's fault.  

Everyone hates MDE - I spent so much time and energy trying to get passes, link with friends who came and went, just trying to get three people the same time was two hours of wasted time!!!

MDE ranks right up there with selfie sticks for me - 

So it would seem.

But we all know it's always your fault.

TCD

yup, Ray ruined it for everyone that knew the workaround.

It worked us at Christmas.

Maybe it doesn't work for TCD is because he just looks like trouble and they look at my angelic face and know I wouldn't lie.

So it would seem.

But we all know it's always your fault.

TCD

yup, Ray ruined it for everyone that knew the workaround.

Maybe it doesn't work for TCD is because he just looks like trouble and they look at my angelic face and know I wouldn't lie.

It used to work for me before the first of the year, but they have been cracking down since then.

The CM's at the ride can see on their screens what you actually have FP+'s for.  They aren't going to buy your story, no matter how angelic you look.

Since there's no way you can pull up a FP+ that doesn't exist on your app, you lose.  And you've got nothing to complain about at guest relations. 

Goodbye.

Thanks for playing.

TCD

It used to work for me before the first of the year, but they have been cracking down since then.

The CM's at the ride can see on their screens what you actually have FP+'s for. They aren't going to buy your story, no matter how angelic you look.

Since there's no way you can pull up a FP+ that doesn't exist on your app, you lose. And you've got nothing to complain about at guest relations.

Goodbye.

Thanks for playing.

TCD

That's ok. I've got other tricks. Besides, I knew they would eventually catch on to that trick.

And your mistaken about my angelic, devilish, and boyish good looks.

Have forgotten how adorable I am?

Heck, my dimples could even melt that ice princesses heart.

One smile and I'm in!!!

:rofl:

That's ok. I've got other tricks. Besides, I knew they would eventually catch on to that trick.

And your mistaken about my angelic, devilish, and boyish good looks.

Have forgotten how adorable I am?

Heck, my dimples could even melt that ice princesses heart.

One smile and I'm in!!!

:rofl:

Well, I'm happy that works for you.

Us regular Joes have to work harder for our ride access.

TCD

See, this is the typical comment that I see on other sites.

If you are only visiting WDW once a year during a non-busy time, the system very well may work flawlessly for you.

But you don't understand how bad it is when it's busy, or if you have guests who will be with you on one trip, but not on another.

TCD

We only made the one trip last year, our first in years, and I thought the MDE site was slow and clunky. Every time I have to get on it all I can think is how I hate the lack of intuitiveness the site has. I will say this really surprised me as I've always looked at Disney as a entertainment company built on technology. This results in me having the expectation they would have implemented the site and MB's much better than they did. 

With the discussion about Disney's technology and previous threads about MB's knowing where you are and what you want, does any baby boomers remember this movie oldie?

The President's Analyst (1967)

This is a satire of spy-films, science fiction, and the screwball chase movies of the 1960s.

But part of the plot involved the TELEPHONE COMPANY implanting phones behind everyones ear to allow them all to become part of the telephone network.

Back then it was pure insanity, but look how far we have come.

Instead of implanted phones we have everyone walking around with them stuck to the outside of their ears!

With the discussion about Disney's technology and previous threads about MB's knowing where you are and what you want, does any baby boomers remember this movie oldie?

The President's Analyst (1967)

This is a satire of spy-films, science fiction, and the screwball chase movies of the 1960s.

But part of the plot involved the TELEPHONE COMPANY implanting phones behind everyones ear to allow them all to become part of the telephone network.

Back then it was pure insanity, but look how far we have come.

Instead of implanted phones we have everyone walking around with them stuck to the outside of their ears!

I vaguely remember seeing it on as a late TV movie. I'm going to have to see if I can find it streamed somewhere to re-watch it.