One man's treasure is another man's payday

O well, it was a good cart for us for the past 7 years. I lost money on it with the money I had into it, but it payed for itself 10 times over vs. Disney rentals. All the power to him if he can double his money.

Now granted we don't know the reason he is selling it. For all we know something may have happened that makes him feel selling it is necessary, but the least he could do is be honest and say it is used.

I feel sad too as I know how much you were hoping Herbie would go to a new family who would get to come to love him as much as your family did.

I just think it funny when someone asks over double what they paid for something. It's a strange world we live in. If he gets that, he's the smart one. The dumb one will be the one that pays $8000 for a 10 year old cart

Now granted we don't know the reason he is selling it. For all we know something may have happened that makes him feel selling it is necessary, but the least he could do is be honest and say it is used.

I feel sad too as I know how much you were hoping Herbie would go to a new family who would get to come to love him as much as your family did.

^this^