Crock Pot Butter Beef

1 stick of butter

1 pkg dry onion soup mix

2-4 lbs stew beef

Cook all ingredients on low in a crock pot for 6+ hours. Serve over pasta or rice.

This doesn't ever get burnt edges and stew beef just gets better the longer you cook it which makes this my go to Disney recipe. No need to rush home from a park because the crock pot needs turned off.

Enjoy!

1 stick of butter

1 pkg dry onion soup mix

2-4 lbs stew beef

Cook all ingredients on low in a crock pot for 6+ hours. Serve over pasta or rice.

This doesn't ever get burnt edges and stew beef just gets better the longer you cook it which makes this my go to Disney recipe. No need to rush home from a park because the crock pot needs turned off.

Enjoy!

Can a stick of margarine be used instead of butter?

• 6 months later...

This has become a favorite of ours. I don't use the soup mix as the first time I went to make it I forgot to buy soup mix. Just spice it up with out go to spices. If I have the time throw a little minced fresh garlic and chopped onion in at the beginning, mushrooms towards the end and when it's done I have started adding sour cream to make it like a stroganoff. Just to change things up a bit. Travels and reheat great! Infant I made a double batch the day before we went to the fort for Halloween. Yum yum

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 stick of butter

1 pkg dry onion soup mix

2-4 lbs stew beef

Enjoy!

You forgot the most important ingredient, a Crock Pot Liner!

• 2 weeks later...