New Waterside (not a Waterslide) DVC at Wilderness Lodge?

The more I look at those plans the more I'm wondering if they aren't going to go all the way along the shoreline until they come up against the area for River Country - wonder if they're looking at linking to the continually rumoured Fort Wilderness DVC?  IT's hard to tell from the plans how much space they'll actually use.

They also have a lot of land the other side of BLT - they could really do a lot of development around the lake if they put their minds to it couldn't they?

The more I look at those plans the more I'm wondering if they aren't going to go all the way along the shoreline until they come up against the area for River Country - wonder if they're looking at linking to the continually rumoured Fort Wilderness DVC?  IT's hard to tell from the plans how much space they'll actually use.

They also have a lot of land the other side of BLT - they could really do a lot of development around the lake if they put their minds to it couldn't they?

from the pictures, it doesn't look like they are going that much father then the existing Villas.

IIRC there is an expansion pad for another resort on the other side of BLT, between the contemporary and the drydock/boat maintenance area.

Interesting!

Looks like since there is no swimming allowed, then they will cover up the beaches with villas.

The Poly bungalows didn't eat up the actual beach, but they do block the view from a good chunk of it now.

I'm not sure how much WL's beach got used anyway.  It's relatively small, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone out there. 

Interesting!

The Poly bungalows didn't eat up the actual beach, but they do block the view from a good chunk of it now.

I'm not sure how much WL's beach got used anyway.  It's relatively small, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone out there. 

If it's the one going to the boat rental dock, I think that's where they set up the "Campfire" movies.

But that's not very big.  Is there more beach after the rental dock?

Keep building.  Ring the whole dang lake.  

Well since they built Golden Oaks for the very upscale, why not ring the lake with high rise $200K and up condos for the wanna be's.

Bet they would sell out in a heartbeat.

They could put some $1500 a month rentals over by the maintenance sheds.

I mean after all, they have all this valuable waterfront land just sitting there.

The majority of the visitors never see the Fort side of the lake, they stick to the MK/Poly/GF side.

They could block the lake view from the Contemporary and Bay Towers with a giant construction screen while they are building them.

Isn't the new and improved Disney Empire all about churning a profit and the heck with Walt's dream?

I see the Dark Side slowly infecting Disney management.