We go ever year for about 8 years and we always make reservations about this time of year. They told us the the month of Oct & Nov are completely

full. Is something going on at the campground or is it that many more people buying RV's and got to Disney? We wanted to meet our grandkids there.

Welcome!

I'd be surprised if the entire 2 months was completely sold out, but it's very possible the weekends are. Halloween weekend in particular booked up many months ago. If you're trying to stretch a trip out over any weekends, that might be the problem.

They also changed up the reservation system this spring to "discourage" shorter stays, so unless you're looking to book 5 days or more, that could be working against you when trying to find availability.

Keep trying or hit up a good travel agent to keep trying for you (we happen to have a great one on our sponsor page).  Cancellations will come up.

We had a very similar experience in the spring.  We want to go down before thanksgiving and 6-7 months in advance we tried to book a reservation and the only thing they had avail was 4 days mid week, so we took them.  We called in march or April and everything was booked, go figure.

The other agents working for Mouse Counselors and myself have noted that all of the Disney resorts are very booked up this fall. But as Mo said the Fort's weekends have been booked pretty solid for a few months now especially Halloween and Thanksgiving. 

But as Mo said the Fort's weekends have been booked pretty solid for a few months now especially Halloween and Thanksgiving. 

There has also been a "boom" in RV sales according to the various industry publications. The last article I saw said many millennials are making it their "lifestyle" especially since many now home school.

There has also been a "boom" in RV sales according to the various industry publications. The last article I saw said many millennials are making it their "lifestyle" especially since many now home school.

Oh joy..... more self centered me generationals and their devil spawns filling up camp grounds and wanting instant gratification.

They never were taught what real (or semi real) camping was all about.  Setting up a tent, PUP or TT.  Getting dirty and meeting your neighbors.

They'll be wanting Starbucks spigots at every site and turn down service in their RV's.

And Rutherford and Missy will be driving their own golf carts even though they are 8 and 10 because mummsy and popsy said they could.

Starbucks spigot?  now that's an Idea!

Turn down service is questionable... Id be more into someone doing the dishes than anything else....

I am a Millennial, however I tend to think I don't fit the stereotype painted here... I do like Starbucks....

I am a life long camper, just enjoying my first Pop up, hope to meet some of you at the fort!

Starbucks spigot?  now that's an Idea!

Turn down service is questionable... Id be more into someone doing the dishes than anything else....

I am a Millennial, however I tend to think I don't fit the stereotype painted here... I do like Starbucks....

I am a life long camper, just enjoying my first Pop up, hope to meet some of you at the fort!

See, you don't fit the stereotype.

A lot of people are getting into camping, because it's the latest "in thing" to do.

I saw where a lot of millenials are purchasing Airstreams because some celebrities have purchased them and they are all the rage with the Hollywood set.

And if you like burnt coffee, more power to you... :popcorn:

See, you don't fit the stereotype.

A lot of people are getting into camping, because it's the latest "in thing" to do.

I saw where a lot of millenials are purchasing Airstreams because some celebrities have purchased them and they are all the rage with the Hollywood set.

And if you like burnt coffee, more power to you... :popcorn:

I dont love starbucks coffee... however their Frap or what ever it is... are good

they have a smores one.... mm mmm good

rather than to to starbucks daily, I make my coffee at home using the following method.

First I spell my name wrong, then I fill the coffee grinder with beans and turn it on while trying to have a conversation with my wife about the plans for the day, then i brew the coffee, light a $5 bill on fire, scream out my name and then drink 

I dont love starbucks coffee... however their Frap or what ever it is... are good

they have a smores one.... mm mmm good

rather than to to starbucks daily, I make my coffee at home using the following method.

First I spell my name wrong, then I fill the coffee grinder with beans and turn it on while trying to have a conversation with my wife about the plans for the day, then i brew the coffee, light a $5 bill on fire, scream out my name and then drink 

Conspiracy theorists keep claiming that the guvment is trying to control everyone.

They need to wake up and look at everyone walking around with Starbuck$ cups, from young kids to advanced middle agers.

Who knows what they are putting in their drinks to keep everyone coming back and shelling out big $$$ for a drink that costs pennies to make.

Talk about mind control.

Personally, the only reason I step foot in one is to use the bathroom if someone I'm with has to have their "fix".

And it seems like it's more of a generational, younger crowd that goes there.

Guess us old geezers can't handle paying $3 for something that used to be 25 cents and you got a free refill.

Oh joy..... more self centered me generationals and their devil spawns filling up camp grounds and wanting instant gratification.

They never were taught what real (or semi real) camping was all about.  Setting up a tent, PUP or TT.  Getting dirty and meeting your neighbors.

They'll be wanting Starbucks spigots at every site and turn down service in their RV's.

And Rutherford and Missy will be driving their own golf carts even though they are 8 and 10 because mummsy and popsy said they could.

Will we get those little chocolates on our pillows?  I think it would compliment the Jeeves service from the Four Season Private Residences. I'll now return to my seat on the :shortbus:

Haha... that's funny right there :)

A Kuerig in the S&B kitchen and a color coordinated Kuerig in the MH.  Neither gets used very much, but I will make a cup of hot chocolate a few times in the winter.  No Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.  Maybe a Bojangles for a steak/sausage/chicken biscuit when we're in TN.

Also, we're long time campers, but we started in a MH and moved up in size....us AND the MH.