Hello All:

I am a long time lurker and infrequent poster on the other Disney board and quite by accident came across this forum a few days ago.  I was pleasantly surprised to see many familiar names!

In any event, my family will be travelling to the Fort for the first time in June 2011 in our brand new North Trail 32BUDS.  While we are not new to Disney or to camping, this will be the first time that we've combined our two favorite vacation pasttimes.

This is a great forum and I look forward to interacting with all of you in the future.  >:(

Dawn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In any event, my family will be travelling to the Fort for the first time in June 2011 in our brand new North Trail 32BUDS.  While we are not new to Disney or to camping, this will be the first time that we've combined our two favorite vacation pasttimes.

Dawn

How about some pics of that beautiful camper?

welcome%20home.jpg

Doodle, you feeling ok?  :-\

I posted before you, WTH.  :welcome2: 

What up?! :banana:

The weather has me a little down :(

Get in line; take a number; set a spell

Sorry to hear that folks.  :welcome:

It is only 68 degrees and sunny currently with a predicted high of 70 in Chucktown, SC USA.  :P

But I do have to cut the grass and pick up dog landminds when I get home.  :bravo:

Hope all the Northern/Yankee Fiends get some nice weather soon!  I feel yall's pain.  :insanity:

Hello All:

This is a great forum and I look forward to interacting with all of you in the future.  :banana:

Dawn

"Welcome"  dngtrumps / Dawn ......... Believe me, we all agree with you!  "This is a great forum" and with new members like you joining everyday it continues to get better and better!

Glad you found us and also glad you joined!