This February, we and a handful of other families are all going to FW at about the same time. Is there something that we can do with our reservations to try and get sites close together (assuming that we all book premium sites)?

I don't think we are all checking in/out on the same day. But will be there over the princess marathon weekend.

This February, we and a handful of other families are all going to FW at about the same time. Is there something that we can do with our reservations to try and get sites close together (assuming that we all book premium sites)?I don't think we are all checking in/out on the same day. But will be there over the princess marathon weekend.

I know for my clients doing this I can link them as travel with. I can only link people booked with me as I don't have access otherwise.

Not sure if direct bookings can do the same. If not you could send a fax maybe with the confirmation numbers requesting it.

I know for my clients doing this I can link them as travel with. I can only link people booked with me as I don't have access otherwise.

Not sure if direct bookings can do the same. If not you could send a fax maybe with the confirmation numbers requesting it.

Guests without a travel agent can contact Disney directly and request that reservations be linked.  You will need to provide all of the reservation numbers that you want to be linked together, and each guest must call and make this request.

At the Fort, they will do a pretty good job trying to keep the linked reservations together in one loop (provided you all have the same level of site reserved).  As always, nothing is guaranteed.

Another option is for one guest to make all of the reservations.  But, that person would have to pay all of the deposits.

TCD

Guests without a travel agent can contact Disney directly and request that reservations be linked. You will need to provide all of the reservation numbers that you want to be linked together, and each guest must call and make this request.

At the Fort, they will do a pretty good job trying to keep the linked reservations together in one loop (provided you all have the same level of site reserved). As always, nothing is guaranteed.

Another option is for one guest to make all of the reservations. But, that person would have to pay all of the deposits.

TCD

Thanks TCD. Never had occasion to deal with that before becoming a TA so didn't want to speak without knowledge.

Guests without a travel agent can contact Disney directly and request that reservations be linked.  You will need to provide all of the reservation numbers that you want to be linked together, and each guest must call and make this request.

At the Fort, they will do a pretty good job trying to keep the linked reservations together in one loop (provided you all have the same level of site reserved).  As always, nothing is guaranteed.

Another option is for one guest to make all of the reservations.  But, that person would have to pay all of the deposits.

TCD

But that probably wouldn't guarantee they would be next/across from each other knowing the way their reservation system works...

With this group, it's akin to herding cats. I certainly don't want to do all of the reservations at once. Heck, I offered to coordinate a photographer and family photos and haven't gotten any input. (annoyed)

But, as long as we're on the same loop- that should be sufficient.

The key question will be - did all of them book the same level of site?

The key question will be - did all of them book the same level of site?

The ones who want to camp together will. :)

Unfortunately, Disney's being its classic Disney self and aren't showing any Premium sites unless you book for at least for 5 days. We have a few folks who want to do 3 or 4 days.

But, given the rig sizes (everyone is a fulltiming family with 35-45' setup). So, I assume no one will pick the full hookup or partial hookup sites.

With this group, it's akin to herding cats. I certainly don't want to do all of the reservations at once. Heck, I offered to coordinate a photographer and family photos and haven't gotten any input. (annoyed)

But, as long as we're on the same loop- that should be sufficient.

Turn over all the ressies to Jason, let him do the work.  Doesn't cost you penny more.

Turn over all the ressies to Jason, let him do the work.  Doesn't cost you penny more.

Agreed!  Having attended Wild Womenz Weekend a few times now - which can be the epitome of herding cats (LOL) - definitely recommend letting a trusty TA like Jason handle it for you.  :)

Although I love sending Jason the work, if you have 10 SITES or more, there is a group reservations department. I dealt with them years ago for one of the Halloween gatherings. There used to be discounts, but don't know if there are anymore.