From WDWMagic...

Flik meet and greet starts this weekend at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Flik from "a bugs life" will be returning to Disney's Animal Kingdom for meet and greets this weekend.

You can meet Flik from October 4 2015 near Starbucks on Discovery Island.

Daisy is moving to Epcot in place of Duffy, so will not be appearing for meet and greets at Disney's Animal Kingdom. She will however still be appearing at Tusker House Restaurant.

Article Posted: Oct 02, 2015 / 8:07am EDT

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/character-meet-and-greets-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/news/02oct2015-flik-meet-and-greet-starts-this-weekend-at-disneys-animal-kingdom.htm

From Orlando Passholder...

Goodbye Stitch, Hello Rafiki

Posted on October 2, 2015 by Jamey C

Magic Kingdom Loses Stitch but Gains Rafiki
Stitch will be no longer be having a Meet and Greet at Tomorrowland, but will continue to appear in the Move It, Shake It Street Party each day. You will still get to see him at the Move It, Shake It Street Party each day.

On the positive side, Rafiki will be meeting and greeting with guests in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom from October 4 2015. The meet and greet will be near to the Sunshine Tree Terrace.

Animal Kingdom Gains Flik
Also, on the same day Flik from “a bugs life” will be returning to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, You can meet Flik near Starbucks on Discovery Island.

http://orlpassholder.com/2015/10/goodbye-stitch-hello-rafiki/

Kenny The Pirate's usually stays on top of all the characters and this is what he said this week...

Stitch will be leaving the Magic Kingdom at the end of his set Saturday.  He will then only be available at ‘Ohana character breakfast with Lilo, Mickey and Pluto.  He could return to Typhoon Lagoon next Spring, but nothing has been said about that yet.

http://www.kennythepirate.com/2015/10/01/final-day-coming-for-duffy-and-stitch/

Kenny The Pirate's usually stays on top of all the characters and this is what he said this week...

Stitch will be leaving the Magic Kingdom at the end of his set Saturday.  He will then only be available at ‘Ohana character breakfast with Lilo, Mickey and Pluto.  He could return to Typhoon Lagoon next Spring, but nothing has been said about that yet.

http://www.kennythepirate.com/2015/10/01/final-day-coming-for-duffy-and-stitch/

That's sad. My kids love stitch. Good thing I love ohanas overpriced breakfast.

My one son has always liked Stitch and I have fond memories of meeting with him at MK where we saw him come out from the backstage and were the only ones there.  And also at Typhoon Lagoon and on Disney cruises. I don't think we'd even look in the direction of Rafiki. Do you think this means Stitch's Great Escape is going away? 

From WDWMagic...

Minnie Mouse will be appearing in a new character meet and greet experience in the Animation Courtyard later this week at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

From October 8 2015, Minnie will move from the current center stage area to a new space outside the Disney Junior - Live on Stage! building.

The meet and greet will be themed after the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse TV show, with Minnie appearing in her Clubhouse outfit.

Article Posted: Oct 06, 2015 / 6:45am EDT

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/character-meet-and-greets-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/news/06oct2015-disney-junior-minnie-mouse-meet-and-greet-to-open-later-this-week.htm

Confirmation that Rafiki has been spotted at MK...

Just a few days ago, some Magic Kingdom Park Guests were able to spot a familiar face around Adventureland. Indeed, Rafiki (the wise mandrill seen in Disney's animated movie The Lion King) began greeting Guests near the Swiss Family Treehouse (his rain location will be near the Sunshine Tree Terrace).

Additionally, Stitch is no longer greeting Guests in Tomorrowland. He can still be seen daily as part of the Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party.

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2015/10/rafiki-greeting-guests-in-adventureland.html

• 4 months later...

I forgot we already had this thread when I started the other one. Oops! 

From Disney Parks Blog...

All-New Character Experiences with Olaf and Mickey & Minnie Coming Soon to Disney’s Hollywood Studios

posted on February 16th, 2016 by Shawn Slater, Communications Manager, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Creative Entertainment

Two new character greeting experiences debut this spring at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where you can step into scenes with some of your favorite Disney characters, as they live out their Hollywood dreams. Coming in spring 2016 to the Echo Lake district at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the all-new Celebrity Spotlight, the perfect place for a dream encounter with one of Disney’s latest stars. At opening, you are invited into the Celebrity Spotlight to meet lovable snowman Olaf, from Disney’s blockbuster film “Frozen.” Olaf will be living his dream “In Summer,” chilling on the beach and ready with warm hugs for all his friends.

Olaf-Parks675489891-613x744.jpg

Also opening this spring is “Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams,” located just off Commissary Lane near the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, where Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will live out their dreams of being A-list Hollywood stars. You’ll walk the red carpet and step into a scene with Minnie, where she appears as a Tinsel Town starlet in a ritzy setting straight out of a lush and colorful musical extravaganza. Nearby, you will find Mickey portraying his iconic role of the Sorcerer’s Apprentice from “Fantasia.”

For Disney character fans, this spring at Disney’s Hollywood Studios promises to be a dream come true!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/02/all-new-character-experiences-with-olaf-and-mickey-minnie-coming-soon-to-disneys-hollywood-studios/

1 hour ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

I hate to be a downer but did I miss something with Fantasia? I had(have) all the Disney movies growing up. I think I watched about 2 mins of fantasia before I lost interest and it got turned off, I don't think it's been out of its case since.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They have to get that sorcerer's hat back somehow.

2 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

I hate to be a downer but did I miss something with Fantasia? I had(have) all the Disney movies growing up. I think I watched about 2 mins of fantasia before I lost interest and it got turned off, I don't think it's been out of its case since.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I Don't care for it either

• 1 month later...

Excerpted from Theme Park Tourist.  Follow the link for the full article...

http://www.themeparktourist.com/news/20160412/31875/confirmed-character-changes

April 9, 2016 was the last day for several of the Citizens of Hollywood Streetmosphere crew, including the entirety of the Hollywood Public Works group (seen above). 

Beginning April 17th, guests can board the train to Rafiki’s Planet Watch and meet Jiminy Cricket inside the Conservation Station during regular park hours. However, if you want to take advantage of this meet and greet opportunity you’ll have to move fast as Jiminy Cricket is hopping away again (presumably for another year) on April 23rd.

it looks like these two Frozen sisters will actually be leaving the bulding sometime in the near future, as Disney has updated the Princess Fairytale Hall attraction page with a message confirming that these characters will indeed be absent from the Magic Kingdom's meet and greet roster this summer. 

While we’ve known for some time about the new Character Spotlight attraction coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney has finally updated the official attraction description for this new character experience. Among the details contained in the new description is confirmation that Olaf will be able to sign autographs, and that this Frozen favorite will only be meeting guests temporarily before he "melts away" to make way for another character experience, which will debut on an undetermined date. 

A number of changes have hit the Main Street USA section of the Magic Kingdom in recent weeks. First up, Marie from the Aristocats saw her final day meeting guests at the front of the Magic Kingdom on Friday, March 25th, and was replaced immediately with Stitch, who is now meeting guests daily in this area for the foreseeable future. Elsewhere on Main Street USA, now that the Easter holiday is over, Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny have vacated the Town Square Courtyard area, and Aurora (who previously met guests near the Fantasyland arches) is now greeting guests here. Although given the previously mentioned moves at the Princess Fairytale Hall, this could be Aurora's last stop before returning to her former meeting place.