Help for visitors without reservations :)

Hi!

We will be camping next weekend and was wondering if we are allowed visitors? My brother and his family has been trying to find a cancellation for months without success. They would like to come hang out at our site on for a few hours on Saturday.  

From the info I gathered online, it looks like visitors can enter and park for 3 hours before being towed. Is this still correct?  The problem is that they will probably be there for longer than 3 hours. I'm wondering if we should park our car in the overflow lot and let them park at our site.  Would this work?  With it being Halloween weekend, I'm afraid space would be limited.  

Also, how would they check in?  Is there a parking pass, or should they tell the gate they are visiting us?  

Thanks everyone!  :) 

It would probably just be easier to add them to your reservation. This will be our first Halloween weekend so I don't know how strict they are with letting people in but I would assume very, unless they had a dinner reservation. Being on your reservation they will just be able to go right in and you can request a parking permit for them when you check in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It would probably just be easier to add them to your reservation. This will be our first Halloween weekend so I don't know how strict they are with letting people in but I would assume very, unless they had a dinner reservation. Being on your reservation they will just be able to go right in and you can request a parking permit for them when you check in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!  I will call Reservations today.

I'm glad I called!  The cast member I spoke with said that on Halloween, the Fort was closed to everyone except those with reservations.  

They actually had the "no parking here without a reservation" sign out Friday morning. Weekends in October have become hugely busy at the Fort.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Marty, you are one sweet lady.  But it doesn't matter now. 

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I won't be able to attend Lorna's party.  Though, if someone wants to pick up the chili, I will be making it anyway as I already have the ingredients.  DH and I don't mind extra chili in the freezer for those days I don't feel like cooking.

Lorna, I hope you have a blast and many more healthy and happy birthdays in years to come.

fdf