Christmas tree in a cabin at the fort?

Hi. I just stopped off at the office and spoke with Jen at the concierge desk; she checked with someone in the back office who said that yes, you may bring in a real Christmas tree and that when you're ready, you may leave it out in front of your cabin and trash service will haul it away.

Hi. I just stopped off at the office and spoke with Jen at the concierge desk; she checked with someone in the back office who said that yes, you may bring in a real Christmas tree and that when you're ready, you may leave it out in front of your cabin and trash service will haul it away.

I would definitely double check that since the vast majority of fire codes prohibit live trees in commercial establishments and hotels/motels.

Since the gal I spoke with, went into the back office to ask a supervisor, my guess is (as with most things Disney) the answer might depend on who you speak to. Yes, outside is a nice option, but first I would just put it up inside and see if housekeeping says anything.

A tree on the roof?

Who are you Fred Flintstone?

Don't be so cheap.

For a mere $500 or so, Disney Floral will deliver a 4' decorated tree right to your cabin:  http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/product/mickey%E2%80%99s+magical+wish+tree+kit.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn

I think it's an artificial tree, though.

Because they'll ship it home for you afterwards  . . .

If you cough up another Benjamin, that is.

TCD

A tree on the roof?

Who are you Fred Flintstone?

Don't be so cheap.

For a mere $500 or so, Disney Floral will deliver a 4' decorated tree right to your cabin:  http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/product/mickey%E2%80%99s+magical+wish+tree+kit.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn

I think it's an artificial tree, though.

Because they'll ship it home for you afterwards  . . .

If you cough up another Benjamin, that is.

TCD

That's fantastic!  

Hey kids, we're going to Disney for Christmas, and Mickey is putting a tree in our room!  

Only one problem....we're giving all of our money to the Mouse for the trip, and the $500 tree.  So while the tree will be pretty, there won't actually be anything beneath it to open on Christmas morning.  

Hey, look on the bright side.  Mama always said, it's better to give all your money to a greedy rodent than to receive.  

OK,  I just re-read the text for that Mickey tree:

Bring the magic of a Disney Christmas into your resort room this holiday season with an exclusive wishing tree, presented in a Santa bag as a gift from Mickey Mouse. Imagine the smile of loved ones when discovering this 4’ twinkling tree that lights up your room and warms the heart. Their eyes will light up when discovering the exclusive 6” Mickey tree topper holding a set of lights, as if he decorated the tree himself. Featured keepsakes within include sparkling Mickey head ornaments, whimsical red bows. Adorning these treasurers are snowflake ornaments and garland, all to make your magical tree one of a kind. But, the magic comes to life when family discovers the wishing card providing the dream, wish, believe activity. The personalization of the Santa sack and ornaments will provide a keepsake to enjoy later as a reminder to always dream, wish and believe for years to come.
Personalization of the gift tag available for an additional fee. 

It looks like you just have to imagine that Mickey decorated it.

My mistake.

It still must be worth $500 somehow.

TCD