Hello all. Many of you have helped us figure out our medical trip to Baltimore and more. You have followed our journey. Our son now has a chance to win his 10,000 dollar wish. His wish is to set up a non profit helping other get to hospitals not close to them called the flip flop warriors, flip flopping to a cure. He also wants to take half the money and help to other kids get to Hopkins for medical care. He is n a competition if you could vote for kemp that would be awesome. You can vote as much as you want. Over and over again. Or share on your social media pages and ask friends to vote for kemp. It would be awesome

http://wishforawow.com.php53-11.dfw1-1.websitetestlink.com/jennifer-kemp/ The competition is called wish for a wow. Thanks everyone. Help our son start his dream of helping others

You guys rock. Thank you very much. We hear it's a tight competition right now so every vote counts. He already had make a wish, so when we asked him about this wish he said he wanted to help other kids. One was a kid he met in Baltimore in the hospital that he became good friends with. We went to a few Orioles games with him and the two sat in church every Sunday together. That kid just had a kidney transplant this week to survive. He wanted to bad to go see him.

The other child he wants to help has a similar condition to one of his and lives in South Carolina. The family barely had enough money to travel to Baltimore for the first procedure and he wants to pay for the second trip up in a few months. Then we came up with the idea of take half of the money and split it between them. All the money we have left over after our next trip we will use to set up a foundation to help kids get to specialty hospitals. We couldn't believe his wish was to help other kids.

After his first procedure he thought he would be wheel chair free. The doctor told him after 6 months he hope he could throw his wheelchair away. My son just looked at the doctor and told him he wasn't throwing it away, but giving it to another kid that needed it. It's hard for us to believe that a kid that just turned 11 Halloween week thinks is way, but he has been going throw this since he was 4. So I guess his heart is huge from all he has been through. Thank you everyone

Your child really does have a big heart.  Apparently he did pick up on a lot of the trouble and pain that others have and that shows his character.  However, I for one believe that a lot of that also comes from being raised properly and I would bet that his parents share credit for his obvious unselfishness.

I've voted for him, wish I could have caught it earlier so I could have voted more.

Voted. I never new your family had been through so much I hope yall win.

It has been a long journey. Last year we hoped we were nearing the end, but come January we realized there will be no end during his life. However , we do hope we are at the end of the beginning.