Shots fired at Disney springs!

Fistfight at Disney Springs in Disney World causes panic, false alarm

ORLANDO, Fla.

A fistfight at the Disney Springs dining and entertainment complex at Disney World that was misinterpreted as gunshots caused visitors to panic late Friday, authorities and witnesses said.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article51657080.html

Hmmmm. A fight broke out in an overcrowded entertainment complex with people who were annoyed before even entering while probably waiting for hours for a table because they had no dining reservations? Still, it's no reason to cause an actual fight. That's the problem with Disney packing more and more people into places. People in general are just more aggravated than before. I feel everytime I go to the movie theater here in Tampa I have to be careful not to get shot. Totally ridiculous

Hmmmm. A fight broke out in an overcrowded entertainment complex with people who were annoyed before even entering while probably waiting for hours for a table because they had no dining reservations? Still, it's no reason to cause an actual fight. That's the problem with Disney packing more and more people into places. People in general are just more aggravated than before. I feel everytime I go to the movie theater here in Tampa I have to be careful not to get shot. Totally ridiculous

Yep

Just like the 70 some year old ex police officer who yelled at a guy for texting during the previews at the movies then got popcorn thrown at him so he pulled his gun and killed the guy. This was close to our home about a year ago. Our tax money has been helping to house this scumbag. He is claiming self defense. The man killed was texting the babysitter watching his young daughter before the movie started. Goes to show you all the a$$holes in the world today

Just like the 70 some year old ex police officer who yelled at a guy for texting during the previews at the movies then got popcorn thrown at him so he pulled his gun and killed the guy. This was close to our home about a year ago. Our tax money has been helping to house this scumbag. He is claiming self defense. The man killed was texting the babysitter watching his young daughter before the movie started. Goes to show you all the a$$holes in the world today

I remember that. What is up with 70 year Olds in Florida?

I remember that. What is up with 70 year Olds in Florida?

My little brother had a theory about that but is isn't fit to print in a public forum.

I can see Disney Springs being a place prone to that. Fewer children, lots of alcohol, and the layout of that place seems pretty claustrophobic. The behavior of these people is clearly inexcusable but places like that seem to be a breeding ground for poor decisions.

All of the construction isn't helping the claustrophobia by forcing people onto a limited number of pathways and creating choke points.