January 29th will be a big day around here!

For those of you who are new around here, January 29th is FortFiends.net's anniversary.  It is also a special year this year, as we will celebrate 5 years of Snarkydom.  The good old purple flamingo will turn 5.  We will be offering Tshirts to celebrate this event for $5.00 plus first class shipping to your location.  In order for us to do this, we must enlist the help of you creative people.  Old Queen Snarky is no good at creating art.  She is, however, good at taking art and making things with it.  So, if you are so apt at designing, all the vector imaging for Snarky can be found, free of charge and with her permission to use on the FB page at Fortfiends.net.  (not the Fort Fiends one)  Please remember to put the TM marks on the logos and on Snarky.  We will vote as a group on the submissions and the shirts will be available starting on our anniversary date.  Queen Snarky can also make stickers for the cars now too, so that can also be included for the 5 year logo.  We will be sending those out for free.

On the selling side of things, Mo and Queen Snarky are coming up with new merchandise to go along with version 4 (which supergeek says is going to be awesome) of the website so that the store will have new merchandise to sell.  Lots of new things will be coming in the months ahead, so please make sure you keep an eye out.

February we will be celebrating with giveaways and contests for the anniversary!  (If you have any suggestions, please pm Queen Snarky.  If you don't know who that is, just ask someone.)

Don't forget upcoming events!

For the women: Wild Womenz Weekend (first week in May, see the grand gatherings board)

For the men: You have to plan your own weekend and get permission from the wives hahahaha

Memorial Day Weekend GG

4th of July GG

Defeated Creek GG

The Fiend Holy Days AKA Halloween GG

Thanksgiving GG

Christmas GG

NYE GG

And more to be planned and attended!

It is going to be a grand 2016 that we will celebrate our 5th anniversary all year long!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Fiends, here's where I'm at with the front and back designs.  Any and all feedback gratefully accepted.  :) FRONT - design size 13w x 5h

Lime green 0%

I appreciate fortfiends.net so much! I've learned so much about camping and the Fort from the website and this group! Thank you!

You are a wealth of information and I feel honored that you share it with us. 

Keep on doing what you do.

Thanks Mo

You're too kind.  :)

I'm just grateful for a place to share whatever I stumble across, and a fabulous group of folks full of insight, wit, opinion, knowledge ...and a similar obsession with my happy place. 

if anything, we are never politically correct here

Mo and I are working on the design to have it ready to go for order on the 29th.

We are still working with the software people to have the conversion done so we can have the chat running and have a super big wonderous and such chat on that night as well.

We are also going to have stickers and other somethings.  Giveaways will be during each week of February.  Stay tuned!

Here is an idea for the back of the shirt.  I need some ideas for the wording.  So far we have FortFiends.net Facts, Serving size   1 camper

Beyond that, I always start to draw a blank.  So PLEASE HELP ME FILL IN THE BLANKS!

back.png?v=2015-01-01-19-02