January 29th will be a big day around here!

1 hour ago, AuburnJen said:

OK, the winners of the three sweatshirts are..........

Ivy

rjPete

and Lone Star

pm me addresses and as soon as they get here I will make them up and out they will go to you!  I expect them Monday 

Wow that's cool thanks pm sent.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Fiends, here's where I'm at with the front and back designs.  Any and all feedback gratefully accepted.  :) FRONT - design size 13w x 5h

Lime green 0%

I appreciate fortfiends.net so much! I've learned so much about camping and the Fort from the website and this group! Thank you!

Ok Fiends, here's where I'm at with the front and back designs.  Any and all feedback gratefully accepted.  :)

FRONT - design size 13w x 5h

24617257002_903aa88b0f_b.jpg

BACK - design size 6w x 11.6h (could be made bigger if you want more coverage on the back)

24106886414_9236c57c21_b.jpg

OK, last call for 

rjPete

to pm me with his/her address for the sweatshirt.   Otherwise, I am going to offer it up to the first person to post that they want an XL sweatshirt! 

I need to hear from this one by Sunday night so I can get this out.  

6 minutes ago, AuburnJen said:

OK, last call for 

rjPete

to pm me with his/her address for the sweatshirt.   Otherwise, I am going to offer it up to the first person to post that they want an XL sweatshirt! 

I need to hear from this one by Sunday night so I can get this out.  

I want it if they don't! 

Here are the pictures of the mockups of the front and the back of the sublimated hoodie for the 5 year anniversary logos.  The sublimation will make the hoodie lightweight because the logo will be dyed into the fabric.  It will cost a little more, but it will be useful year round and you can have it forever because it won't fade or the logo won't come off either.  The hoodies will be custom made to your size and shipped directly from the manufacturer to your house.  Here is what they will look like.

16 minutes ago, AuburnJen said:

Here are the pictures of the mockups of the front and the back of the sublimated hoodie for the 5 year anniversary logos.  The sublimation will make the hoodie lightweight because the logo will be dyed into the fabric.  It will cost a little more, but it will be useful year round and you can have it forever because it won't fade or the logo won't come off either.  The hoodies will be custom made to your size and shipped directly from the manufacturer to your house.  Here is what they will look like.

snarkyhoodiefront_zpsdrca21e4.jpg

snarkyhoodieback_zpspqnx8kgb.jpg

I see a zip up option in the images. Will that be an option? That would greatly increase the chance of me buying one. 

10 minutes ago, AuburnJen said:

Just a note, this is not the free ones I made and are sending to folks.  Those are slightly different.  Those were made before Mo finished the design.  I just wanted that to be clear.

Can't complain about free.

They do not have to have the purple design underneath.  I can gray it out and not have the accent.  It is up to the person if they want that option or not.  It won't change the price unfortunately.  It is a set price whether you choose the option of having the accent or not.  Here you go, 89.90 is the price and that is for all sizes up to xl.  They do charge for extra x's above that.  Production is 10 days and they will charge ground shipping from CA.  If you want shipping above ground, that is up to you.  I know it is a pill to swallow, but it is sublimated and dyed into the fabric and I have one of these sweatshirts.  They are the bomb diggity.  I would not promote anything that I am not 1) buying myself to wear and 2) I don't think is of good quality for the money.

7 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

And is zip up an option. Do we have a time frame we have to order by? Need to budget for this big a purchase.

You should get your travel agent company name added to it then it's a tax write off. Well I don't know if that's true. I just always hear people saying that.