Any bets on a string of lights out on the main tree near trails end?

41 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

It may seem like a trivial thing, but at one time Disney had an attention to detail that set it apart. It also justified the higher cost of vacationing there. This is just one example of how things have slipped. Walt would not be pleased.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

You're totally correct. The attention has gotten much less

28 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

It's a bummer to look at, sure. Maybe it's on a 4 year replacement plan......and this is just year 3! Don't let something like that keep you from enjoying yourself though .  

Never.  Still the best campground at least in FL and we are having a good time

22 hours ago, 4as - Amy said:

We're here now and the tree looked great to me. It was all lit up fine. I have a photo but it keeps telling me the file size is too large. 

The servers here have a strict limit on the size of the picture.  If you have google photos, you can publicly share the folder or if you use photobucket you can use the link and then you can have whatever size picture you want, just post the link.  By limiting the size of the picture, it leaves room for the database and for all of you to post to threads.  If you need help downsizing your picture, just pm me and I can have you email it to me or super geek.

10 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

The servers here have a strict limit on the size of the picture.  If you have google photos, you can publicly share the folder or if you use photobucket you can use the link and then you can have whatever size picture you want, just post the link.  By limiting the size of the picture, it leaves room for the database and for all of you to post to threads.  If you need help downsizing your picture, just pm me and I can have you email it to me or super geek.

Out of curiosity what is the max size for site hosted pictures?

SG got called into a meeting today.  Sorry.  He wanted to remind everyone that using links instead of us hosting pictures here helps us keep the database size down to a dull roar.   The more pictures, the more the database swells.  Posts do not take up that much room, while pictures do.  

On 11/24/2016 at 11:14 AM, Classact....Mike said:

Go Cowboys

:lol:

On 11/24/2016 at 7:53 AM, DaveInTN said:

When I saw that bare patch of dead lights in 2014....if you had told me that Disney would not only not have it fixed the next day, but it would still be burnt out in 2016, I'd have said you were crazy. SMH

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Funny (or sad, depending how you look at it)...but I'm now finding this humorous.  Lights out are starting to become a tradition.  I mean, if they weren't out...what else would we talk about? ;)