Mickey bars now $5!

5 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

:unsure:  Still love 'em, but I wish everything would stop getting more expensive.

At least we've done better the last couple of trips and now only buy two or three per stay.  For a while there, it was one a day :rolleyes:

I wish I had a one a day habit. ;-)

1 hour ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

:unsure:  Still love 'em, but I wish everything would stop getting more expensive.

At least we've done better the last couple of trips and now only buy two or three per stay.  For a while there, it was one a day :rolleyes:

Same here we use to eat a couple a day now it's maybe  a couple a trip.  My dad loves them, so we did buy 2 extra and brought them back home for him.  At $5.00 I probably won't buy them for myself anymore, there other foods I like better for that price. Heck I thought they were over priced at $1.75 

9 hours ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Now you can go to Mickey's Backyard BBQ, eat 6 Mickey bars and have 4 glasses of wine, and you come out ahead. 

OK, don't really do that though. Or if you do, take pictures. 

When we were there last year, towards the end of the night, they gave my wife the pitcher of moonshine punch they had, because she was the only one drinking it.

When we were there last year, towards the end of the night, they gave my wife the pitcher of moonshine punch they had, because she was the only one drinking it.

I didn't know that was an option. Shame on me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Now you can go to Mickey's Backyard BBQ, eat 6 Mickey bars and have 4 glasses of wine, and you come out ahead. 

OK, don't really do that though. Or if you do, take pictures. 

Maybe I shouldn't admit this... but the Mickey Bars and beer are one of the reasons we go to the BBQ :P

I didn't drink it, it was made with Ole Smoky Moonshine, so its only 40%. It was our first time ever eating there, so don't know if they still serve it or it was a one time luck out. If I remember correctly, they had Yuengling Lager and Miller Lite for beers, a red and white sangria and the punch.

5 minutes ago, parrothead7368 aka Norm said:

I didn't drink it, it was made with Ole Smoky Moonshine, so its only 40%. It was our first time ever eating there, so don't know if they still serve it or it was a one time luck out. If I remember correctly, they had Yuengling Lager and Miller Lite for beers, a red and white sangria and the punch.

Interesting.  They push that Moonshine at Crockett's Tavern, so it may be something new they're doing at the Backyard BBQ.

I bet if they offered it at the HDDR it would be a big hit.

TCD