On 1/8/2018 at 9:19 AM, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Sorry to hear you haven't been well and have had a rough year, glad to hear you are doing better. 

2017 seems to have been a rough and or busy year for a lot of people, here's hoping 2018 is much better and we can all get back to doing what we enjoy.  

I'm not sure if it's the new year or this thread but definitely seems something has gotten people posting more, me included. 

Thanks.  I have always been here, just only had enough energy to read everyone else's posts and then unfortunately go to bed.  I am working on it.  I promise.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will take part of the blame for that.  I have been very sick during 2017 and I am not a very public person.  The WWW group has known because we all talk privately on our phones.  However, I have bee

I’m new too. Staying in a cabin for first time ever next month. Hoping trip goes well and I can get my husband to camp for a week or so after that. Thank you for all who post and share info[emoji4]

I'm still here, you sorry bunch of losers.

2 hours ago, Starbuc71 said:

So glad I started this thread. It actually pumped some steam back into the boards and pulled out some members that haven’t posted in a long time. Now I need to buy a camper...lol

I agree you do need to by a camper. I think you should buy a pop up toy hauler. It's one of the  few styles you haven't tried.