This is our first time hooking up cable TV at our site. I read that there should be numerous Disney channels but when I scan to find channels (on a Roku TV) I haven't been able to find any. :-( Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated  (especially as I love to watch Disney movies while relaxing in the camper). Thanks ! 

5 hours ago, Mdt1577 said:

This is our first time hooking up cable TV at our site. I read that there should be numerous Disney channels but when I scan to find channels (on a Roku TV) I haven't been able to find any. :-( Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated  (especially as I love to watch Disney movies while relaxing in the camper). Thanks ! 

The numerous Disney channels don't play Disney movies. They play Disney infomercials.

TCD

Thank you everyone! We will try to get this figured out. We have a '16 Palomino Solitaire and normally we only use the roku streaming channels on the tv so this is all new for us. TCD thank you for letting me know I am not really missing anything on the Disney channels. I was kind of hoping that they would be like the channels on the Disney Cruise Line where you could watch the movies.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:11 PM, Tri-Circle-D said:

The numerous Disney channels don't play Disney movies. They play Disney infomercials.

TCD

I miss seeing my girl Stacy.... her energy is infectious..... almost as infectious as those endless Appliance Direct!! commercials.   :lol: