Travisma

Disneyland Gives You Cancer

There was a FB discussion the other day about a purchased MB.  It had the cancer warning on the box about the plastics, etc.

People chimed in that the warning is on anything that might end up being sold in CA.  heck I cut those annoying tags off all of my christmas lights and extension cords.

Someone else posted a picture saying Disneyland has the same signs.

I thought it was a spoof, but Googled it today and came up with these...

Image result for warning signs at disneyland cancer

Have any of you Disneyland Fiends seen these on your travels?

CA has gone too far with their "Safety Net". 

Prop 65 was a voter initiative that required labeling of anything that might cause cancer no matter how slight. I think a lot of the signs and labels are prophylactic in nature whether they are truly needed or not. To be honest  I'm surprised they don't have a warning on birth certificates that being born is known by the State of California to carry the risk of getting cancer.

My son in law had to order a front license plate bracket for their car (my daughter and he live near San Diego).  He asked me if he could have it sent to our house here in Florida so he could take it back with them after their visit with us for Christmas.  When I asked him why, he said it was because the bracket could not be mailed to California because it did not have the cancer warning notice on it!  Amazing.

1 hour ago, jayco1 said:

At our business we have purchased warning stickers and just put them on everything we ship to CA.

That is mind boggling.