First of all I want to say thank you to both Jen and Donnie, I love both of my prizes.

You may remember Jen said she would give me a prize when I reached 5000 posts. Honestly I thought we were joking. True to her word my prize arrived today. Not just on though. Take a look.001.jpg002-2-1.jpg003.jpg

I love them both and let me tell you the ball cap is very nice.

Thanks again Jen :banana:

:banana: Looks good! Now you can drink coffee & wear your hat while feverishly posting! :))

My son came home for lunch today, and asked what the stuff was for. When I told him 5000 posts, he threw up his hands and said you have to be gently caressing me. Apparently he feels I don't pay enough attention to him when he stops in to visit :rofl2:

OK I have to ask, is the mug "changing" or did you turn it? If it is changing I'm going shopping....just don't tell the DH.

I did attempt to answer this early but my post got lost. Yes it is color changing and very cool when it does it. And when it starts to cool off the mug gets freckles :banana:

I was just thinking about how amazing you are doodle - 5000 posts - thats just incredible - this board would not be the same without you.

I am not amazing Whip, I'm just having fun. The fact that I have too much time on my hands makes it easier :rofl2: :banana: