Walt: The man behind the myth- now the Quiz

I don't know if someone posted this already but here is what I found tonight (Wednesday)

Walt: The man Behind the Myth  on at 8 pm and 11:00 pm central time Thursday Feb 3

CNBC (yeah I hate them too) 355 on Direct TV and as they say see your local listings for showings in your area.

There will be a test on Friday

I just finished watching the program.  That Walt was one brilliant, tough nut...and persistent!!  And guess what??? He did NOT have any formal education beyond the age of 16!!  He just "did" because he was never told "he couldn't".  The guy was an amazing talent & visionary.  He died way too soon at age 65.  The program was very good, and if you didn't catch it, try to see if MSNBC is going to be broadcasting it again ---- and watch it!

i will get the geek to go dvr it, the son is asleep and isn't able to program the direct tv for me.... :rofl:

Say what???  Even this old lady can program a DVR!!  Direct TV's dvr is much more user friendly than Bright House.  Why, I'm even using my new Samsung Epic with ease!!  Can anyone say "Angry Birds"?

OK quiz time, some easy, some a little harder but being Fiends I am sure it will be easy, I will post 5 now and 5 after the first 5 are answered and so on. I don't know how many I will come up with ( I have 20 so far)so have some fun.

I am going with questions that I don't think are common knowledge like, What is Walt's wife's name, we all should know that Mrs. Disney's name was Lillian. The questions are based on the program so they tend to start with where the program started.

1. How many siblings did Walt have?

2. What kind of factory did Elias Disney buy into?

3. Where were Walt's first cartoons published?

4. What did Walt have a lifelong addiction to?

5. What was the name of the girl who played Alice in the Alice series?

OK quiz time, some easy, some a little harder but being Fiends I am sure it will be easy, I will post 5 now and 5 after the first 5 are answered and so on. I don't know how many I will come up with ( I have 20 so far)so have some fun.

I am going with questions that I don't think are common knowledge like, What is Walt's wife's name, we all should know that Mrs. Disney's name was Lillian. The questions are based on the program so they tend to start with where the program started.

3 older brothers - roy, ray and one other - and a younger sister, ruth.

o-zell jelly factory

Kansas City

Cigarettes

Virginia Smith

3 older brothers - roy, ray and one other - and a younger sister, ruth.

o-zell jelly factory

Kansas City

Cigarettes

Virginia Smith

3. I should have been more clear, what venue was it?

5. wrong

:rofl:

all right  then here are another 5

6. What was the name of the studios in Kansas City where Walt produced cartoons?

7. What was Lillian Disney's maiden name?

8. What was the name of the series staring Oswald?

9.What breed of puppy did Walt give to Lillian in a hat box?

10. What was the name Walt wanted to give to Mickey?