Guess just not meant to camp any longer

Dont give up the camping gods are still smiling down on you! You are defiantly not alone in the backing up into $hit Club. Heck I worked full time for myself for ten years and probably backed over 10K worth of equipment I would forget to put back on the truck!!! I dont know how big your rig was but maybe it was just time to down size a bit. Good luck!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went today and looked at a couple Class A's today that I found on c/l. These frigging people out there are crazy. The prices they are asking for. Found nice Georgie Boy. The owner is 84 yrs old and sharp as a tack. But he was asking 13k and I offered him 10k cash. He said no way he would take less then 13k.

Well I left and the next two I looked at were junkers. I am not expecting then to be pristine but come on at least know what you are selling and price it accordingly.

Oh well going to Orlando on Sat. and will look at a few over there.

Dan

I don't know the extent of your damage, but is it possible to get an estimate from an RV repair center that maybe insurance would accept? When I had a similar "injury" last year, I got the estimate from a facility first, then the insurance adjuster copied that almost dollar for dollar. I don't know what the outcome would have been if insurance had gotten there first.

Ins company paid me for the Bounder today. They will haul her off in the next few days.

Gonna spend this weekend looking at moho's and see if I can find anything I want to buy.

I saw the Bounder on our way back from my DS's Dr's appt in Melbourne. I sure hope you find a good and new spiffy one and post pics soon!

By the way, there is a super cool class c down here for sale if you want me to go inquire about it. It is down the street.

Picked up and old Winnebago Itasca on the cheap. The front jacks won't retract properly so i am gonna take them off and see if I can get them fixed. If I can get her ready I will be going to the fort for Labor Day.

If i can figure out how to post pics I will post some pics of the old girl. I got heck of a deal and she runs great.