H and KFK's Fourth at the Fort AND BEYOND!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No hijack can be complete without.......EYE CANDY!! :) You're welcome ladies!

Nothing wrong with Fox News - as long as you realize it ISN'T News; You don't think every word they say was engraved in stone by a finger; and you balance what you see there with other sources ...

Wow! I've never heard them say "Fox news... the #1 name in NOT the news." That would make an interesting slogan. :rofl2: If you go make sure to take notes, pics and share a good thorough report. :)

Holy cow I just realized I broke 2000 posts on the super extended TR.

:jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

Yay for you, Steve! I am proud of you son. I wanted to add a heart but you used to many. LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As the Unofficial (volunteered by Monique) TR Police_emoticon.jpg?et=mrSOsYcjzzbxmLpyHGlzqw, I regret to inform you that you are NOT finished with this TR, KFK (you too, H)! This TR is neverending, and you must never stop posting :rofl2: MORE TR content ...

You have been relying on others to do YOUR job! GET BUSY!

As the Unofficial (volunteered by Monique) TR Police_emoticon.jpg?et=mrSOsYcjzzbxmLpyHGlzqw, I regret to inform you that you are NOT finished with this TR, KFK (you too, H)! This TR is neverending, and you must never stop posting :rofl2: MORE TR content ...

You have been relying on others to do YOUR job! GET BUSY!

I deeply and most humbly apologize Mr. Monique Fill In PO PO. Or should I say Officer Monique Fill In Po Po?

BRB.

Ok ... UNCLE!!! I can't take that dang neverending song anymore! How about a new song?

I will post more photos but only because....

I've got a never ending love for you

From now on that's all I wanna do

From the first time we met I knew

I'd sing my never ending song of love for you

Earlier in the TR I mentioned that after we got back from WDW we took a weekend trip to the beach to mooch a spot for our tent visit my parents. Lil H went ahead with them . Here he is as we were about to take him to their house. He was definitely ready for a little R n R at the beach.

IMG_20110718_085407.jpg

Here are the fries we got for Gabe on our way down a few days later.

IMG_20110720_105430.jpg

The rest of the photos will likely be out of order and I will post them grouped according to which camera was being used at the time.

I'll start with the ones taken with the WP camera (which died on our last day) Boo!

Here are the boys and me playing in the surf.

P7203629-1.jpg

H and G jumping into the waves. :)

P7203608-1.jpg

Lil H and his mama

P7203606-1.jpg

Scenery.

100_2263.jpg

Gabe slept in a little.. (miracle in action right there!)

100_2265-1.jpg

For fear of the penalty of death I will not share big H's sleeping in photo. :rofl2:

KFDad and I were the first up and at 'em. He knew I wanted to see the sunrise and decided to join me. (No. He wasn't wearing plaid shorts/pants or loafers) ;D But even though he was wearing normal looking clothes it was nice to spend the morning just me and my dad watching a beautiful sunrise. :)

100_2267.jpg

100_2268.jpg

100_2270.jpg

100_2271.jpg

This one may be one of my FAVE photos of Gabe EVER!!! That kid is like a dolphin! Absolutely LOVES the water! Both of the boys do!

P7213757.jpg

Here is a broad view of the beach. You can just see Hunting Island Lighthouse in the distance. Talk about a lifetime of memories made at this beach! Wow!

P7203597.jpg

Notice the teenager dragging a float out of the water. That thing was cool! It was a huge circle that could be anchored. They left it out there all day and just went back and forth hanging out, diving off etc. I think I need one of those. (hint hint to H)

P7203598.jpg

More scenery .. this was in the evening.

P7203600.jpg

Little problem with photobucket. Neverending TR will resume later.