H and KFK's Fourth at the Fort AND BEYOND!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No hijack can be complete without.......EYE CANDY!! :) You're welcome ladies!

Nothing wrong with Fox News - as long as you realize it ISN'T News; You don't think every word they say was engraved in stone by a finger; and you balance what you see there with other sources ...

Wow! I've never heard them say "Fox news... the #1 name in NOT the news." That would make an interesting slogan. :rofl2: If you go make sure to take notes, pics and share a good thorough report. :)

• 2 weeks later...

As the Unofficial (volunteered by Monique) TR Police_emoticon.jpg?et=mrSOsYcjzzbxmLpyHGlzqw, I regret to inform you that you are NOT finished with this TR, KFK (you too, H)! This TR is neverending, and you must never stop posting :rofl2: MORE TR content is required. Others posting to this thread does NOT get ya'll off the hook!

Looks like I'd better just start from the beginning...

The previous beach photos were from the trip I took shortly after beginning the WDW portion of this Never Say Die TR.

Here are a few pics taken at the Old Sheldon Church (historical landmark). I have always loved traveling this road and passing this landmark since I was a lil girl. This Church was burned during the Revolutionary War , rebuilt and burned again during the Civil War. Services are still held on this site the second Sunday after Easter. I hope the photos do it justice. There really is a very sobering, reverent, sacred feeling on these grounds.

533-Copy.jpg

532-Copy.jpg

531-Copy.jpg

530-Copy-Copy.jpg

547-Copy-Copy.jpg

546-Copy-Copy.jpg

544-Copy-Copy.jpg

538-Copy-Copy.jpg

536.jpg

Kim, what a gorgeous place. I can only imagine what it have been like in it's before the destruction.

It really is Rita. Absolutely beautiful. Of course the mosquitoes are the size of buzzards.

Now for a few more before I log out of photobucket for the night....

These are in no particular order as I had them on multiple cards and didn't upload them in order. Organization isn't necessarily my forte.

636.jpg

633.jpg

631.jpg

629.jpg

Little H took this one of us..

627.jpg

And this one too...

626.jpg

H and H

624.jpg

KFM and I playing with Gabe

610-Copy.jpg

605-Copy.jpg

I remember when these dunes were GINORMOUS! Erosion stinks.

598-Copy.jpg

597-Copy.jpg

Notice the Lights Out sign in the next photo. This was the season for Loggerhead turtle egg laying apparently. More on that later.

596-Copy.jpg

H has apparently had enough Sand, Sun and Surf... headed back to camp.

595-Copy.jpg

Here are a few photos of our humble abode and then KFK is out

at least for tonite.

594-Copy.jpg

591-Copy.jpg

590-Copy2.jpg

YES. We really were that close to the beach. :)