H and KFK's Fourth at the Fort AND BEYOND!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No hijack can be complete without.......EYE CANDY!! :) You're welcome ladies!

Nothing wrong with Fox News - as long as you realize it ISN'T News; You don't think every word they say was engraved in stone by a finger; and you balance what you see there with other sources ...

Wow! I've never heard them say "Fox news... the #1 name in NOT the news." That would make an interesting slogan. :rofl2: If you go make sure to take notes, pics and share a good thorough report. :)

This report is 150 views from becoming the first FF TR to ever hit 20,000 views!!!

Yours will very likely pass this one..... and without tongue. ;D

this TR needs more pictures!

HPIM2030.jpg

Good lawd! What in the world was I up to? You shall pay for this Robert. You shall pay...

Just Bob, nice just knowing ya!

Lol

Just bob must be punished.

And now, it's only 100 away!

Wow!

WTG KFK!

TCD

This has nothing to do with me anymore... except for my tongue. Apparently it has star power. :rofl2:

This is officially a runaway hijack from the hot place now. The patients are running the asylum. Gotta love my nutty fiends. ;D

how many times can that picture be posted before this tread hits 20,000? and we all know what picture I am talking about :rofl2:

Way too many times.. that's how many! LOL :heart:

One day, somehow, some way when you least expect it...

BAM!!!! Sweet revenge is mine! Muuuuuaaahahahahahahahaha!

I love this pic!

:facepalm:

It led to this awesome pic for in honor of Kim's tongue! Thanks TJ! Borrowing your pic!

IMAG0341-1.jpg

and I love THIS photo! :heart: It is an oddly satisfying feeling to have your tongue honored this way. LOL!

So now, let's get the...... report that never ends. It goes on and on my friends. We started reading it not knowing what it was and it will go on forever just because. This is the report that never ends. It goes on & on my friends.....

Up to 1,000 replies!!!!

We all know that this is the ... report that never ends. It goes on and on my fiends. We started reading it not knowing what it was and it will go on forever just because. This is the report that never ends. It goes on & on my fiends.....