Stef Lazes for Labor Day

This newbie thanks you for the wonderful welcome :)

Hopefully in the next couple years my husband & I will be at that fort.

It will be great meeting everyone.

Michele

You're very welcome! I too hope you can get to the fort in the future.

In the words of my beloved late Grandfather "If the good lord is willing and the creek don't rise," I'll still be a regular at the fort. ;D

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No!!! It can't be over...I just got here! I know, late to the party. Story of my life. I am SO behind on trip reports, and I have thoroughly enjoyed this one. Can't believe it's over though. Bu

That's so awesome, fiends meeting up for the first time. That's one thing different about this place, the intent is to ACTUALLY meet new people, which is why I love it here. I have no life out side

You're very welcome! I too hope you can get to the fort in the future.

In the words of my beloved late Grandfather "If the good lord is willing and the creek don't rise," I'll still be a regular at the fort. ;D

Please be careful talking about if the creek don't rise to folks up here in the North East some are still cleanig up from that creek that rised. :panic:

Please be careful talking about if the creek don't rise to folks up here in the North East some are still cleanig up from that creek that rised. :panic:

Sorry about that! :mellow: Good 'ol Gramps passed away on June 14th, he lived in upstate NY, so he probably would have quit using that phrase as well, lately.